Sponsored

Bullitt to Europe confirmed?!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Question for me is will the RHD export Bullitt be a green export gt with black wheels or will it be a full spec Bullitt with Torsen diff and gt350 manifold etc?

If the latter then why the hell stop with the Bullitt, bring us the gt350!

Just Read the oz press release. Available in ecoboost or V8. Coupe or vert. so just a different colour option with unique wheels for the export market I guess.

From reading the press release in detail, we will get the full monty, only change is if the 18's still have bodged headers, but no one has confirmed if this is case or not yet on RHD 18's.

In short I can very much see this Mustang going the way of the E46 M3 CSL, if its around 47-52k I can't see it depreciating much at all and even appreciating due to the limited numbers.

I say limited numbers as we know as its an anniversary edition Mustang I believe it will only be in production for one year so numbers will be limited, or even more so if Ford decide to say limit the numbers.

But can see it being a classic just like the original, afterall it has what the press, journo's and several members here like and consider a true drivers car, V8, RWD, Manual, NA, High revving with an incredible heritage and a remake of a true icon, making this an icon itself.

A very safe buy I feel and its a looker for sure! :)
Sponsored

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
Well, just to prove that you can't please all of the people all of the time, I'm not a fan - don't like the green colour and don't like the wheels (yes, I like the film and the original car - but it belongs where it came from - in the 60's).

As [MENTION=22897]v8hgt[/MENTION] says, just go the whole way and give us the GT350 .... but not in that green colour! ;)

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
And the ad

He's banging gears, but the gearbox(E: on the dash) shows PRNDS :lol:!

We'll get the full gonads, recaro's, gt350 goodies, mag, etc etc etc on it.

Everyones just got the same press release so i assume RHD will hit here as well as Aus. No reason not to.

P.s i just went and watched the UTD game and this already has two pages 'kin ell!

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Good to see us getting it :thumbsup: bet Ford does a limited number for each market and I can’t see it being cheap

Sponsored

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Had to laugh that it’s being followed by an AMG C63. So how much do you think guys in green standard seats with MagneRide ..... £47k or thereabouts ? Anyone notice that the display in the video is auto , fail. Glad I’ve waited now but will Coast2Coast do a discount on them, that would be the icing on the cake :cheers:
Also on the display, 3.9 MPG :headbonk: Marketing fail.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Rev matching (I assumed can be turned off/on) but at last Ford, glad you've finally decided to install in what should have been standard on all stick stangs.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Well, just to prove that you can't please all of the people all of the time, I'm not a fan - don't like the green colour and don't like the wheels (yes, I like the film and the original car - but it belongs where it came from - in the 60's).

As [MENTION=22897]v8hgt[/MENTION] says, just go the whole way and give us the GT350 .... but not in that green colour! ;)
Agreed, can I have the Bullit but with different wheels, without the chrome around the windows and removal of the rear faux gas cap??

Actually just give us the GT350, everything about that car both mechanically and aesthetically is spot on.

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
The styling on that really works in a cohesive manner. I like it. It's really obvious how sensitive that new nose is to camera angles, so I assume in the metal it'll be better (or perhaps that grille needs to be wide open, as it is there?).

Very nice indeed.

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Depends on pricing for me. I was getting a manual for £45k and could now get one for just over £41k. Wouldn’t want it to be over say £47k

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Depends on pricing for me. I was getting a manual for £45k and could now get one for just over £41k. Wouldn’t want it to be over say £47k
Can’t see it being less than £50k, but time will tell, numbers could also be a problem, if Ford limit them

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I just don’t get it. Horrible colour, horrible wheels. Not for me.
No what you mean, could live with the colour but not the chrome around windows, wheels don’t do anything for me either, I only like the extra power, new stereo and software for engine blip on down shift :D

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
For what it's worth yo can guess the price pretty well

MY18 + CP3/4 (Forged wheels setups) + Recaros + Mag ride + auto (or manual, no idea which it comes with as video is misleading, change price as seen fit) then slap on whatever ford are charging for the PP2 as this car comes standard with that, and then slang on an extra grand or so for the bullit name/branding/colour/special bits etc.

47500-50k is my region of guess for the price, but I could easily see It being more. If the option thing on ford.uk was up I'd be able to hazard a more accurate guess, I'm just doing pricings from memory.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
For what it's worth yo can guess the price pretty well

MY18 + CP3/4 (Forged wheels setups) + Recaros + Mag ride + auto (or manual, no idea which it comes with as video is misleading, change price as seen fit) then slap on whatever ford are charging for the PP2 as this car comes standard with that, and then slang on an extra grand or so for the bullit name/branding/colour/special bits etc.

47500-50k is my region of guess for the price, but I could easily see It being more. If the option thing on ford.uk was up I'd be able to hazard a more accurate guess, I'm just doing pricings from memory.
Don't think they are doing a Auto in the US, so can't see one for Europe, but who knows :):)
Sponsored