You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I just got back to the States and was happy to find that oh so familiar white package from Steeda waiting for me. I hope to get them installed in the next week or so. I was so happy to learn of these, as I to, wanted a more compliant set for the kind of driving I do. Cant wait to get them installed :headbang:
Sponsored

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Product update

I just got back to the States and was happy to find that oh so familiar white package from Steeda waiting for me. I hope to get them installed in the next week or so. I was so happy to learn of these, as I to, wanted a more compliant set for the kind of driving I do. Cant wait to get them installed :headbang:
Looking for your feedback and others. This is a very high precision piece, our Steeda Team and others have seen outstanding results on the track. Highly recommended for the high speed road racers! Greatly improves braking stability from high speed!
Vert urethane.jpg

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I had these links installed on my car and I feel like there's a difference. I had the BMR Delrin/Spherical links on my car before this. I feel a little bit more compliance and a little bit better feel on/off throttle.

I know it can be hard to distinguish changes like this, especially when I'm just talking vertical links and nothing major/drastic. But yes I do think I feel a difference.

Nothing against the BMR links - I just think they were a little too stiff durometer for my application and they had a tendency to creak. They were great for wheelhop and if I was a drag racer and didn't care about noise - I'd probably have kept them.

These are subtle differences but just reporting what my feeling was.

I haven't had enough seat time to tell if there was a decrease in cornering ability, but have no reason to expect a noticeable decrease there. And not enough time to say whether there will be no noise - but I haven't had any noise yet! Knock on wood.

Thanks to Mike D. at Steeda for the information!

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I had these links installed on my car and I feel like there's a difference. I had the BMR Delrin/Spherical links on my car before this. I feel a little bit more compliance and a little bit better feel on/off throttle.

I know it can be hard to distinguish changes like this, especially when I'm just talking vertical links and nothing major/drastic. But yes I do think I feel a difference.

Nothing against the BMR links - I just think they were a little too stiff durometer for my application and they had a tendency to creak. They were great for wheelhop and if I was a drag racer and didn't care about noise - I'd probably have kept them.

These are subtle differences but just reporting what my feeling was.

I haven't had enough seat time to tell if there was a decrease in cornering ability, but have no reason to expect a noticeable decrease there. And not enough time to say whether there will be no noise - but I haven't had any noise yet! Knock on wood.

Thanks to Mike D. at Steeda for the information!
I think cornering will be better having a little more compliance. The delrin is better for straight line traction but through corners you want the suspension to be able to do its thing.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Haywood
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PREM RR A6 3.55
Bought these during the black Friday sales. The machining was top notch and the bushings were uniformly installed, coming with a light base coating of energy suspension lube with an additional .5 ounce ampule for installation. I was able to install them quickly by using a bottle jack and supporting the aluminum control arm right under the bottom bolt and a rubber mallet. Once I figured it out, it took me about 5 minutes to instll them on the other side. I also suggest either getting some extra clear brake silicone grease or the sticky polyurethane lube from energy suspension. Definitely tightened up braking, especially while turning. I've got 2016 non PP GT and the rear end I've upgraded to PP rear OEM mono tube shocks with Steeda shock mounts, steeda sub-frame braces and an OEM GT 350R rear sway bar with energy suspension poly bushings with brackets.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I meant to post here earlier but its been so busy I forgot lol. I got mine installed a month ago and I can't believe how much I like them. I have tried other brands on my 2015 but in an effort to not have NVH in my 2017 I decided to not replace the stock ones.

I had the Boomba version installed for maybe a month before the bushings tore right out and I trashed them. I was excited to see Steeda release a set that are more compliant than delrin and not be bearings to wear out.

One month later I have to say Steeda (once again) nailed it, these are beautiful, purposeful, easily installed and are exactly what I was looking for. Placebo effect or not , I truly feel they make an improvement in breaking and cornering under acceleration and over all add to the big picture of ridding wheel hop.

Thanks guys, you have made me one happy customer!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Great install video from our friends at CJ Pony Parts:

[ame]

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
Resurrecting this old thread. I just ordered these with the poly bushings as I drive mostly on the streets and not at drag strip....and they were on sale.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Resurrecting this old thread. I just ordered these with the poly bushings as I drive mostly on the streets and not at drag strip....and they were on sale.
Great choice for handling and on track Competition! Steeda Urethane Vertical links are competition proven and have won several SCCA National and Regional events. Steeda uses a special durometer bushing in this application.Furthermore, the on track competitors have noticed faster and more controllable exit speeds

Steeda Tech.
S550  Verticle link.jpg

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steeda Urethane Vertical Link Equipped

We wanted to take a minute and post up and congratulate Dennis Healy on his 2nd place autocross finish and 1st place overall finish at the OPTIMA Search for the Ultimate Street Car this month! Only 0.014 sec away from first place! He’s been doing a killer job behind the wheel, and we’re really impressed with how far he’s taken his Steeda-equipped S550!

To read more about Dennis & his build, check out this page --> https://www.steeda.com/dennis-healy-s550-mustang

30CCF575-9AFC-48F6-B009-CCD38E423D7E.jpeg

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
This is a good update because my delrans made so much noise i had to get rid of them..why doesn’t steeda use grease fittings on their stuff ??
Sponsored