Sponsored

MAK performance 2018 GT makes 846 RWHP.

pwnall1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
with nothing but a fuel pump and fuel swap to e85, the car picked up almost 200 wheel hp. couldn't believe it till i saw it with my own eyes. im still screwing with the tune some but its pretty close. it honestly has more in it as you can see from revving it out more but with stock OPG's we just are not sure. lol. once i finish up the trans tune this thing should get down this fri at the track. :headbang:

still amazing that this is with a bottom basement HO procharger kit. and a 95% stock car. absolutely amazing what for ford has given us.

What? No holding back, throw an ATI super damper on it and rev it to 8000. I wanna see what she makes with out holding back.
Sponsored

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium

vw1320

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Great results. This is the first real world use of the DW 400 that I have seen big numbers from. What was the ethanol content - 85%? How much further do you think you can push the fuel pump? Is this with the Voltage Booster still?

I have been waiting to see some results. Looks like a killer solution for a street car.

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Great results. This is the first real world use of the DW 400 that I have seen big numbers from. What was the ethanol content - 85%? How much further do you think you can push the fuel pump? Is this with the Voltage Booster still?

I have been waiting to see some results. Looks like a killer solution for a street car.

its DONE at this power level with the BAP. i believe its at 18V right now. and yes 85% ethanol.

Sponsored

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium

Yes we are still on a BAP, at this power level we are out of pump. Ran out of fuel about 100rpm from the end of the pull.

Returnless?
Yes still returnless, this is what I was telling you we were working on.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Yea it sounds like the new motor hates boost on pump gas lol..
12:1 plus boost, usually isn't friends with pump gas....(or heat or back pressure)

But the good news is that the power gains per psi are incredible. :headbang::ford:

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Yes we are still on a BAP, at this power level we are out of pump. Ran out of fuel about 100rpm from the end of the pull.

Yes still returnless, this is what I was telling you we were working on.
Wondering what made you give single pump swap vs return. Obviously easier to drop in a pump vs a full return setup. Is it’s easier to keep returnless as far as tuning dual fuel or something you guys took on far sake of doing something different. I do love the idea of single pump upgrades, specially for those not looking to set PBIR on fire.:D:headbang:

OP
OP

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
Thanks for the reply. Good luck at the track.

might be a hat restriction too. keep in mind that blowers use more fuel than turbos. so it might handle more on a turbo car. hard telling.

Sponsored

vw1320

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm a supercharger guy so I know all too well how thirsty for fuel they are.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Hay you all have dough to burn send me some I like burning other peeps money too .. what ya get a mile a gallon .. you gnna tear into it too ? Better !