Sponsored

Project OCD.. 2016 GT Premium Ruby Red PP

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I'll start off by adding my intro thread here..
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53014&page=5

My whole story is there.. This thread will document the build progress on my 2016 GT Premium PP in Ruby Red with Recaro Seats.. As of right now the car is bone stock.. Many many mods to come..

This project is named "Project OCD" as I have a crazy clean problem.. Well maybe not exactly a problem but.. I always need everything perfect and clean.. One spot of dirt or any mark makes me feel incomomplete.. Lol.. Can be a good and a bad thing.. One of the bad things.. I just ordered over $600 of Adams Polsihes cleaning products and it's still not enough..

So quit with the blabbering.. Here are some pictures from when it arrived at the dealer here in VT after its trip from Tasca Ford in Cranston,RI..

Also I'd Love it if you guys and gals would follow me @cquintin for updates on the build.. I will be updating the project on there frequently .. Thanks a lot!!

[/URL][/IMG]

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Prior to this I didn't know how to drive standard.. I was going to get a Automatic but wanted the PP so I figured I would learn.. Well tonight.. Only 3 days after taking delivery of the car.. We went down the road to the middle school I used to go to and I practiced a little in the parking lot a couple times.. Then was time for the real test.. Got out on the open road and went for a 35mile ride.. Needless to say.. My Dad is a good teacher.. I caught on right off.. And I must say.. I love it, very glad I went with the standard.. Very fun! It was a lot of firsts for me tonight.. 1st time night driving,1st time driving a faster coupe and 1st time driving stick..

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Looks beautiful man! Excited to see what direction you take her:cheers:
Thanks a lot! Tonight the roads were a little wet and the dust has been collecting the past few days.. Trying not to disturb it.. Waiting for next week so I can try out the new Adams Products

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
Thanks a lot! Tonight the roads were a little wet and the dust has been collecting the past few days.. Trying not to disturb it.. Waiting for next week so I can try out the new Adams Products
Nice. Make sure to get some quality shots after the Adams rub down

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Nice. Make sure to get some quality shots after the Adams rub down
Of course.. How do you think my pics are coming out? Taken with a IPhone 6s.. Need to get a good camera eventually...

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
First 'mod' I would do is remove that dealership decal off the left corner of the trunk lid. Lookin' good! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
First 'mod' I would do is remove that dealership decal off the left corner of the trunk lid. Lookin' good! :thumbsup:
Amen to that.. I stated I didn't want any dealer markings on the car... But that didn't work, lol

AoAIronman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - Ruby Red Manual
If you are really 15 years old you need to be extremely careful driving a car like this. I know if i had this car at 15 i would not be writing this message right now. Please drive responsibly.

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
If you are really 15 years old you need to be extremely careful driving a car like this. I know if i had this car at 15 i would not be writing this message right now. Please drive responsibly.
Of course.. I wouldn't of bought it if I didn't know I could handle it

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, you're young!

Regardless, enjoy the car and be safe bro! You picked a beautiful color for sure.

Great job for picking up the 6 Speed too!
Sponsored