Sponsored

Ford Nationals 2018 (May 31st - June 3rd)

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
probably just taking the lady with, but will be booking Friday and Saturday! Hope to see you there :D
99% we're booking there.

Hope others do so we can have some "Parking Light Nightlife"...
Sponsored

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
99% we're booking there.

Hope others do so we can have some "Parking Light Nightlife"...
hell ya that is one of my favorite parts is meeting new people at the hotels and having mini car meets in the lots! always awesome to look out the window and see a lot full of stangs! I just booked my stay, thanks for the hotel suggestion I actually think I remember passing this one and thinking, "why the hell did I end up at econolodge instead of that place" lol!

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
hell ya that is one of my favorite parts is meeting new people at the hotels and having mini car meets in the lots! always awesome to look out the window and see a lot full of stangs! I just booked my stay, thanks for the hotel suggestion I actually think I remember passing this one and thinking, "why the hell did I end up at econolodge instead of that place" lol!
Awesome, we'll see you there!

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
If anyone is looking for a nice Hotel near the Fairgrounds, i stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott last year. It was pretty nice. Basically if you come off the turnpike, if you take a right to go to the Fairground, you would go straight from the toll booth so you head the opposite way from Carlisle, and it is like 1-2 mins from the turnpike across from the Love's Truck Stop

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is looking for a nice Hotel near the Fairgrounds, i stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott last year. It was pretty nice. Basically if you come off the turnpike, if you take a right to go to the Fairground, you would go straight from the toll booth so you head the opposite way from Carlisle, and it is like 1-2 mins from the turnpike across from the Love's Truck Stop
I've stayed at that hotel before. Agreed, very nice place.

Sponsored

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I've stayed at the Hampton Inn right near there but as I referenced prior, the cost is greater to stay closer.

I just wanted to make people aware other options exists outside of nice hotels near Carlisle and cheap, dingy hotels.

The price points are greater for the those two but if someone doesn't mind driving a bit of a way. Nicer hotels are all around the outer suburbs of Carlisle/Hershey and Holiday Inn in Shippensburg is one of those.

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I've stayed at the Hampton Inn right near there but as I referenced prior, the cost is greater to stay closer.

I just wanted to make people aware other options exists outside of nice hotels near Carlisle and cheap, dingy hotels.

The price points are greater for the those two but if someone doesn't mind driving a bit of a way. Nicer hotels are all around the outer suburbs of Carlisle/Hershey and Holiday Inn in Shippensburg is one of those.

Let’s get a big group here and have some night meets! :headbang:

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I called Carlisle Events today to check on the progress of registration for our group and they told me only three had registered.

I'm not registered yet...Hopefully like much of the rest whom are going! This will approach fast as we are under two months away!

We had 30+ members last year register and I'm hoping we can improve on that number this year!

Don't forget to register under our club "Mustang6G":

http://store.carlisleevents.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be registering sometime soon. Booked hotel already down in Chambersburg. Nothing was really available closer to Carlisle for a decent price and being that I am coming from the south, didn't want to stay further out like I did last year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be registering sometime soon. Booked hotel already down in Chambersburg. Nothing was really available closer to Carlisle for a decent price and being that I am coming from the south, didn't want to stay further out like I did last year.
I'm staying:

Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Shippensburg
120 Walnut Bottom Road
Shippensburg, PA 17257

~$175/night

Bit closer then you but yes the hotel prices are pretty crazy as you get closer.

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
im at holiday inn as well! im getting pretty excited.... trying to get the car ready for show season

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
im at holiday inn as well! im getting pretty excited.... trying to get the car ready for show season
I need a good washing for mine and then put my GT350 setup on the car (Intake/CAI/TB & updated tune).

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 TY
Damn...didn't see this until now. I registered under yellow mustangs as I did in year's past. Next year I'll go under 6G. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you. I've not been in awhile so, I'm gonna be really busy getting around to see everything. Doing the parade too.

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Damn...didn't see this until now. I registered under yellow mustangs as I did in year's past. Next year I'll go under 6G. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you. I've not been in awhile so, I'm gonna be really busy getting around to see everything. Doing the parade too.
You're all good on the Registration aspect.

Nationals is always a good time! Look for our Flag and you should be able to find the Tent!
Tent.jpg
Sponsored