Sponsored

Which finish would you like to see on the all new Project 6GR wheels?

• Gloss Black

Votes: 338 44.6%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 260 34.3%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 160 21.1%

• Total voters

CTr1gga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/ PP
Any updates on when these will be arriving? I thought id have a tracking number by now
I thought it was taking awhile too cause I didn't getting tracking all week. But I have a ups account and got a notification yesterday that it's arriving soon. Guess I just never got sent an email, yours might be on the way too.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
19x11 ET 50 Square 305 35 MPSS front 25mm spacers

How shortly? Still waiting.
This setup requires modding fender support and other body work to "look" stock.
25mm spacers with long studs used on fronts to use same ET front and rear for rotatable setup.
Stock springs and suspension for the moment. Hard to lower due to driveway and hilly West Austin. If lowered it tucks more obviously.
image.jpg

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
The front is maybe 1.4-1.8 mm more outboard vs rears on 25mm spacers and I also have some 24mm on the way.
This is still full ride height stock struts no camber bolts or suspension mods.
Only body work mods. And engine... Lol
image.jpg

Sponsored

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Just picked up my 19x10 19x11 satin graphite setup with 285/35/19 325/30/19 conti Xtreme and wow am I blown away with the quality of these wheels and the color is just perfect.

I actually managed to stuff all of the wheels and tires into my mustang! Now I just need to get some new lugs so I can get these babies onto my beast.... the wait for the lugs is the hardest part, from looking through this thread I know many of you know my pain!

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
This setup requires modding fender support and other body work to "look" stock.
25mm spacers with long studs used on fronts to use same ET front and rear for rotatable setup.
Stock springs and suspension for the moment. Hard to lower due to driveway and hilly West Austin. If lowered it tucks more obviously.
What kind of work?

Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
What kind of work?
Cut fender support and extend it at least 0.5" to push top fender lip out.
Front bumper must now roll downward to have the seam line up.
Nothing hard, just time consuming. Disconnect radiator brackets and coolant tank for working and ease of adjustment.
Fenders stay on. Front bumper structural member stays on.
Remove: bumper skin, fender liners, lower grill(too stiff for skin alignment), bumper low speed crush insert, head lights, upper bumper support bracket.
The upper support bracket will be ground or cut slightly to allow angling the bumper downward and moving it slightly down and back due to flared fenders now need this to line up. The black plastic brackets at the bumper fender seam will be ground to allow the new angle. These changes can all be undone and put back to stock.
The underskirt and fender liners are modded to accomodate the new width of the bumper.
Hardware store aluminum strip, aluminum turnbuckles(aircraft type or tractor supply both work fine) for lower lip support(I dont slow down for driveways or speedbumps, various stainless 10-24 nuts n bolts.
This would prolly need a how to but I stopped taking pictures cause I figured no one would really be interested.
image.jpg

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I'm in for least a couple more pics after you get finished....l don't mind fabbin stuff on my own if l need to.:D

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Satin Black is the best option.
Paul , my Ruby Red GT finally showed up tonite , should have some pics by next weekend with the satin black 19s - 285s up front and the 325s out back that you sold me , should look NICE !!
Sweet !

why does Satin Black attract less dust?...I don't get it!:shrug:
Reverse polarity my friend. JP Ive been watching to many science documentaries. Satin finishes just show dust less.

I thought it was taking awhile too cause I didn't getting tracking all week. But I have a ups account and got a notification yesterday that it's arriving soon. Guess I just never got sent an email, yours might be on the way too.
My email system was being weird but we got it fixed recently.