5.0L V8
TRANSMISSION
6-speed Manual
PACKAGES
401A
FACTORY OPTIONS
Premier Trim
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Ford Performance Pack Radiator (FR3Z-8005-G)
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Ford Performance Bullitt Brake Kit (M-2300-BUL)
Apex SM-10 19x10 w/Continental ExtremeContact Sport 285/35R19
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Ford Performance Track Handling Pack (M-FR3A-M8A)
Ford Performance GT350R Strut Tower Brace Kit (M-20201-GT350)
Ford Performance PP Front Control Arm Kit (M-3075-F)
Mach 1 Front Knuckles and Hubs
Additional Performance Pack Bracing (Lower K-Brace, Upper Extension Panel)
MODS - EXTERIOR
Ford Performance Touring Cat Back with GT350 Valance (M-5200-M8TBV)
MODS - INTERIOR
GT350 Shift Knob
Center console and knee pads w/stitching from a 2023 w/401A
Reactions: KrayZJay

Comments

Hi Mr Mike,

I just noticed that you have MUSTANG TRACK HANDLING PACK from Ford performance. How do you find it, like it? Does it make a difference in the handling? I am looking to change my suspension but looking at either
Roush Single /triple adjustment coilovers vs MUSTANG TRACK HANDLING PACK from Ford performance.

Hi Mr Mike,

I just noticed that you have MUSTANG TRACK HANDLING PACK from Ford performance. How do you find it, like it? Does it make a difference in the handling? I am looking to change my suspension but looking at either
Roush Single /triple adjustment coilovers vs MUSTANG TRACK HANDLING PACK from Ford performance.
It makes a significant difference. It is a rougher ride but not too rough, just be prepared if this is your only car that really deep bumps or pot holes will be felt.

If your car is non-PP, make sure you get all the necessary bracing on as well.

With the suspension mods, wheels and tires the car is glued to the road.

If I had to do it again, I would go with M-5970-M instead of trying to replace the rear toe link bearing. It's a pain for a first timer. The rest of the install was not difficult. I used LMR's videos on YouTube. A friend makes it easier. Plan to have the vehicle up on jack stands for a weekend.

I would personally advise against coilovers unless this is primarily an autox or track car. YMMV and some others will disagree.

Thanks Mike ,

good thanks for all the information. It's not my primary car as I do drive it occasionally during the week. I do have the performance pack on my car. I wouldn't be able to do it my self I would need a mechanic to install this

Item information

Added by
MrMike
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang GT

Share this item