Wimbledon White with Gaurdsmen Blue Stripes
ENGINE
5.2L Voodoo
TRANSMISSION
TR3160
PACKAGES
Heritage Edition / Signature Edition
FACTORY OPTIONS
Heritage Edition, Technology Package, Handling Package, Carbon Fiber Dash, Vehicle Car Cover
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
N/A
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
N/A
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Shelby American Forged Wheels with Michellin PS4S Tires 305/30/19 - 315/30/19
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Shelby American (Ford Performance) Sway bars and 1 inch drop springs
MODS - EXTERIOR
Shelby American Signature Edition Optional (Anderson Composites) Carbon Fiber Hood, Gaurdsmen Blue 55th Anniversary Decklid Badge
MODS - INTERIOR
Shelby American Interior to the Recaro front seats and OEM rear seats
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
N/A
HISTORY / COMMENTS
I purchased this car in February of 2022 with 3,126 miles with the intention of driving it. Most owners park their GT350’s and drive them sparingly. I have accumulated almost 30,000 miles myself since purchasing the vehicle (while living in New England and winterizing the car). I drove the car to Shelby American from eastern Massachusetts this past summer for it’s Shelby American Signature Edition Package. More details on my instagram (DrivenHeritageEdition) and I will be making a detailed post about the car shortly.

Comments

Thanks for posting those pictures. My wife and I were at the Barret-Jackson auction today in Scottsdale, AZ talking to Tim Pittsenbarger about doing this to my 2020 GT350 HEP (L0244). I think I am going to do this, if given the opportunity. I put my name on their wait list, today. It would be super easy for me to get my car over there to Las Vegas. Would you have had them do anything else to your car while you had it over there? Beautiful car, you have.

To answer your question, painted stripes. MAYBE the widebody and short throw shifter. I had originally optioned the short throw shifter and coolant reservoir tank, but the dealership I had at the time said that both would void my powertrain warranty. They were stupid and my new dealership said it wouldn’t have.

The coolant reservoir tank will not fit with the Anderson Composites hood, so be mindful of that. If money allowed it, I would do the painted stripes, but at 26, I really need to start working towards a house. At the time, it was a $12,000 option, and they bumped the prices across the board for the package up.

I personally am not sure how I would like the Widebody on these cars (ive seen it and am mixed on it), and that is anywhere from 25-35k. If you have the funds for that, maybe consider it. The car drives tremendously now, I dont know if the widebody would objectively help or hinder it. I would have to drive one of their widebody cars to get a feel for it. With the base package, just know that the ride is significantly harsher, and with the OEM base GT350 splitter, I scrape everywhere in Massachusetts. I am VERY happy with my car from Shelby American.

Item information

Added by
DrivenHeritageEdition
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang GT350

Share this item