GT/Premium - California Special
COLOR
Oxford White
ENGINE
5.0 V8
TRANSMISSION
MT82 6 Spd
PACKAGES
400A California Special Package Miko Suede seat inserts with GT/CS embossed in the leather and red accent stitching, Heated and cooled front seats, 19" California Special Wheels, Side Scoop, Special rear deck lid, GT/CS Side Stipes, Special Front Grill with Pony and Tri-bar emblem, PP1 Splitter, California Special Dash Emblem, California Special Pedestal Rear Spoiler, California Special Strut Tower Brace
FACTORY OPTIONS
California Special Package
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Ford Performance X Pipe
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
No modes as of yet. Factory Warranty
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Ferrada CM1 Wheels Staggered Setup 20x9 Front, 20x10.5 Rear. Toyo Proxes Performance Max Tires 255/35/R20 Front, 295/30/R20 Rear
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Eibach Prokit lowering springs with custom alignment
MODS - EXTERIOR
Ford Performance PP2 Splitter. Custom GT/CS Hood, Roof and Side stripes and overlays by Beaver Graphics of Phoenix, AZ. Aluminum Rear Window Louvers, Ceramic coated
MODS - INTERIOR
1st S550 California Special Dash signed by Aaron Shelby. Tinted Windows and full set of aluminum pedals including dead pedal. White Cue Ball Shift knob
Update!
Matte Carbon Fiber Console and Dash
Update!
GT350R Steering Wheel
Update!
Shelby Carbon Fiber Gauge Pod
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
No mods at this time
HISTORY / COMMENTS
Purchased after surviving a massive heart attack in January 2021 hence the name. Replaced my previous 1968 Wimbledon White GT with Dark Red Interior that was sold about 5 years prior due to the inability to wrench on the car (psoriatic arthritis)
Member of Arizona East Valley Mustang Club, Worldwide California Special Mustang Club, Estrella Mountain Ranch Car Club
Reactions: KrayZJay

Comments

Looks great! I like the Aaron Shelby signature on the dash! When I placed my order it was for the Oxford White but my wife and daughter changed my mind last minute to Velocity Blue. The only thing I wish I had with the 400A is the red stitching on the dash. Too bad that was coupled into the 401A package. I'm on the Worldwide California Special Mustang Club site as well. See you there.

Looks great! I like the Aaron Shelby signature on the dash! When I placed my order it was for the Oxford White but my wife and daughter changed my mind last minute to Velocity Blue. The only thing I wish I had with the 400A is the red stitching on the dash. Too bad that was coupled into the 401A package. I'm on the Worldwide California Special Mustang Club site as well. See you there.
Right on, Bob! I really like the Velocity Blue as well. I too would have preferred the red stitched console and dash pads. I just ordered matte carbon fiber console and knee pads from Forgitec. I am going to get the Shelby Gauge Pod so, I thought the carbon fiber console would work well on the car.
See you at WWCSMC site!

Item information

Added by
bassbaritoneca
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Other Mustang Models

Share this item