Sponsored

Lester’s Garage

Comments

The GT350 model I believe will be a future classic, but this pony will absolutely be one. This color combination is fantastic together and since few cars today offer a manual transmission, this will be very nostalgic for the enthusiasts. Your car is exactly how I would spec out one if I could afford it. This garage is also incredible.

Your car is exactly how I would spec out one if I could afford it. This garage is also incredible.
Thank you, much appreciated! I retired in Oct 2016 and had the garage build just prior to retirement. I knew when Ruby Red became available in 2017 on a Shelby GT350 that would be the color I would get if I could afford one. When I turned 70 I had to start taking money out of my 401k.
My 401k is paying for the car. Probably not the smartest financial decision. I have to say once I press the start button and then open the pipes I couldn’t be happier! I know I made right decision!

Beautiful colour and finish!
I too love your garage... one day I hope to get mine fixed up like yours. You’ve done well 😉!

Les , That Car is Beautiful , whenever I have seen it it is usually between two Cars at Show . I can’t wait for Summer and if you see my comment on your other post you will see that I joined the Club so to speak , (,Mustang not Shelby ). If I hit the Lottery I would though. See you in the Spring ! B.

Will do as soon as I get some decent ones . I only have three crappy ones out in my driveway. But I might give it a try anyway.
B.

Item information

Added by
Les
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang GT350

More from Les

Share this item