Sponsored

Exhaust choice

jkmskfk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco
Danggg... I still couldn't choose which one should I buy.
I def. want turbo back that is loud as possible ( down pipe + cat back ) it seems like Solo Perf. turbo back exhaust system is reasonable price and
makes pretty good sound. any recommendation???? I'm not looking for muff delete and bunch of welding together.....
Sponsored

Last edited:

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
If you really just want loud, you want an off-road downpipe and straight pipes to the rear. The Solo system isn't really that loud.

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
Umm...my mbrp street with catless dp is not weak lol.

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP

Sponsored

OP
OP

jkmskfk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco
Umm...my mbrp street with catless dp is not weak lol.
Yeah.. I know it could be just mic on device quality is all different and stuff. Not trying to look down on those I mentioned. I know those are good product

OP
OP

jkmskfk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco
Yeah... help me out here.. kinda sucks that I can't hear all these in person so I can choose.. watching it through YouTube just make me confuse. Looking for quality loud loud exhaust....

Sponsored
OP
OP

jkmskfk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco
any more recommendation???

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
V8 music track.

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Loudest you're going to get
Take [MENTION=14735]WesleyEng[/MENTION] advice, I did (thanks again Wes) and am completely happy. I kept stock downpipe and resonator and just did muffler delete with 4.25" tips and it sounds great. Its loud but keeps a bit of rumble at idle so doesn't sound like it should be drifting through 16 gears up a parking garage ramp spitting 10ft flames :doh: plus it cost me $150 bucks for the tips and work at my local shop and left me with enough to order CAI which will really put it all together. I asked a VERY trusted longtime tuner friend of mine that works at a major motorsports shop in Orlando and he agreed that if you take off the resonator or go straight turbo back that you might as well paint it pink and put anime characters on it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Take [MENTION=14735]WesleyEng[/MENTION] advice, I did (thanks again Wes) and am completely happy. I kept stock downpipe and resonator and just did muffler delete with 4.25" tips and it sounds great. Its loud but keeps a bit of rumble at idle so doesn't sound like it should be drifting through 16 gears up a parking garage ramp spitting 10ft flames :doh: plus it cost me $150 bucks for the tips and work at my local shop and left me with enough to order CAI which will really put it all together. I asked a VERY trusted longtime tuner friend of mine that works at a major motorsports shop in Orlando and he agreed that if you take off the resonator or go straight turbo back that you might as well paint it pink and put anime characters on it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
which tips did you go with - leaning towards this route.
Sponsored