Central Florida BS Thread

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Ok guys need opinions here. I believe it's finally wheel time, I've decided to go with some forgestars (style undecided) 19x9.5 square setup

Question is, color. I'm thinking I want to do something different...maybe red, maybe blue like Brian's. Pros? Cons? Opinions? Ideas?
Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Ok guys need opinions here. I believe it's finally wheel time, I've decided to go with some forgestars (style undecided) 19x9.5 square setup

Question is, color. I'm thinking I want to do something different...maybe red, maybe blue like Brian's. Pros? Cons? Opinions? Ideas?
Brushed Candy Red. :cheers:

Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I'm biased to the F14s, but the CF5Vs would be a lot easier to clean. ;) Less surface area/spokes too, so the red wouldn't be quite as extreme.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
I'm biased to the F14s, but the CF5Vs would be a lot easier to clean. ;) Less surface area/spokes too, so the red wouldn't be quite as extreme.
Good point, they definitely wouldn't appear as red as the F14. I think I'd be ok with the cleaning.

Jq42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Does anyone know a place where I can get my rims plasti dipped in Orlando?

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Your garage with a trip to Home Depot and a few hours of your time. It's really easy with a Wagner, some cans of plasti dip "not the spray cans", a gallon of xylene and some tape... Going to do mine here soon. I have everything to get going. And it's maybe 1/3 of the cost plus the satisfaction of a DIY.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
There are a bunch. Pro Dips is one, there's another that I've seen do some really good work, I'll try and dig up their name...

Sponsored

Drake

My 1st Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
15 Guard Ecoboost Premium
its been fun meeting you guys at the meets, but its looking like im going to have to give up my mustang because i cant afford it anymore. I lost my job and havent been able to find a new one.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's very unfortunate! Keep your head up and remember everything happens for a reason... I've looked back at tough times like this and thought DAMN! Hell I sold my car and rode a bike to work for some time but I did it for my wife and kids. Hope everything works out for you and hold on to that baby until the last minute. A call or visit with the bank can go a long way sometimes. They don't want them back as much as you don't want to give them back. Assuming you have a loan on it.

Drake

My 1st Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
its a lease. i already talked to ford credit and they postponed two months payments but they have a fee for doing that. i dont know how many times i can do that.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a finance company that would defer as many payments as needed but the catch was only 1 every 6 months.

Drake

My 1st Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
im only allowed two months per year and i already used that for this year.
Sponsored