Finally in my hands!!! European owners list

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
5 seems a lot as demo cars. Question will be if they have any of the 22 BE CL cars on order at their store...These will go first....
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
5 seems a lot as demo cars. Question will be if they have any of the 22 BE CL cars on order at their store...These will go first....
On there FB page they show 1 EB red with Z plates. I know they had a few CL cars on order and a friend of mine has seen a DIB on the road last week. Not sure if it was a CL car though. Anyway the black in the list fit's my specs so I will find out soon I guess.

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
On there FB page they show 1 EB red with Z plates. I know they had a few CL cars on order and a friend of mine has seen a DIB on the road last week. Not sure if it was a CL car though. Anyway the black in the list fit's my specs so I will find out soon I guess.
DISAPPOINTMENT : while my car was due to be delivered on August 15th, I now came to receive a message from my dealer that my car will arrive September 5th. This means a delivery date of 7 months!

Ian whu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi Sauron, have they got the LED's in the tri bars in headlights? Or nothing in there at all?

Sponsored

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Spoke to m dealer this morning. The pony is delayed from Aug 15 to Aug 22. AAAAARGHHHHH!!!

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke to m dealer this morning. The pony is delayed from Aug 15 to Aug 22. AAAAARGHHHHH!!!

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
+1 :paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle:

Last edited:

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
I start this thread to list all the patient European fans that finally have received their 6g Mustang.
I'VE JUST PICKED IT UP TODAY!!! AWESOME CAR! AWESOME

2aqYofE.jpg
Congratulations Sauron - looks great. Time to update 'what you drive' :headbang:

Hopefully people can keep the depressing delivery progress updates on the other suicide inducing thread and we just get to see nice shiny new mustangs on this one. :thumbsup:

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Quick update:

They had no CL orders at all, so all client cars. Here's mine :crazy:
31-07-2015 (2).jpg
31-07-2015 (5).jpg

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Superb !! Congratz man, let's hope the couple of other Belgian forum users get theirs in the coming weeks as well ! At least things are now really moving...

My dealer didn't have any CL cars on order neither but got zip delivered so far. He's expecting his first demo car monday...

Body alignment front and side seems ok..

What you gonna do with the license plate, does Pichon have more holders, than his 2 samples, ready ?

You should invite the white one behind you to our Luxemburg trip, we don't have oxford Wh in yet !!

And if you're driving around and in the Gent neighborhood, stop by and we'll drink a BUD ! I'll wake up my '66 and can have some fun.

cheers

Last edited:

Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
DISAPPOINTMENT : while my car was due to be delivered on August 15th, I now came to receive a message from my dealer that my car will arrive September 5th. This means a delivery date of 7 months!
7 months? I've been waiting since January this year... delivery December! :headbonk:

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Awesome Felix, congrats!

Did you ask to install the license plate holder yourselves or did they just do it? And did manage to get your car cover?
My shop threw them all away like I initially feared, yet they managed to recover 1... not sure where the rest of them went.

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
Quick update:

They had no CL orders at all, so all client cars. Here's mine :crazy:
Congrats man, it seems like you are the first Belgian forum member to receive his car.
Enjoy it and good luck with your Mustang!
Sponsored