Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Thanks I'll give it a shot
Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
How long do you have to hold the unlock button down for in order for the windows to go down? I've held the button down for up to 30 seconds and the windows won't go down. It's checked properly in the vehicle settings, so it should work.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
How long do you have to hold the unlock button down for in order for the windows to go down? I've held the button down for up to 30 seconds and the windows won't go down. It's checked properly in the vehicle settings, so it should work.
I usually click it twice quickly and then hold and it should start happening in like 3-4 seconds.

mustang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
This has been a stupid feature out there for ten years now. Never seen anyone use it.
OK so you remotely open your windows to cool your car down, then find out someone stole something out of your car.
you accidently trigger this feature while it's pouring rain.
Ford instead of stupid crap like this, how about remote start standard for manual transmission also.
I disagree with with your statement regarding stupid feature as lots of mustang owners will enjoy using fob to open the window AND IMO, the reason for not having Auto start for manual mustang is because u can't start the engine if the gear is engaged when parked as we all do prevent from rolling down the Street. U know what will happen if u crank the ignition when gear is engaged :)