People are so careless.

EricinSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 E250 Bluetec
It's just a car... If your that upset call your insurance company, file a claim and have it repaired. I'd rather be careless than be so superficial as to cry about a scratch on a car that is still mechanically flawless.
Sponsored

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
It's just a car... If your that upset call your insurance company, file a claim and have it repaired. I'd rather be careless than be so superficial as to cry about a scratch on a car that is still mechanically flawless.
:crazy:
Thanks for sharing

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
I think your gonna be in the minority on this one. If this happened to me I would shoot first, ask questions later!(small exaggeration, but I would definitely be firecracker hot)

Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I have a dual action polisher and several different grades of polish, but I'd still be worried about getting that buffed out. Sucks that people do things like that. Good luck!

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
I never cared before I got the mustang but since I got it I always either park far enough away where no cars are or I find an island to park next to and park as close as I can. I prefer the island approach.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
The worst days of my life have been when cars I have owned got scratched

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
I find an island to park next to and park as close as I can. I prefer the island approach.
+1
cuts your odds of a door ding in half. Better yet, parallel park where nobody can park next to you.

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Meguiars Scratch X has worked great for me on lots of cars mostly my daughters Mustang works great on scratches ... You would be surprised the scratches it gets out !!! I also put wax on after using it .

Sponsored

packerfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang gt grabber blue
You also have to pay attention to the slope of a parking lot. Especially on windy days. I never park my car at the bottom of a hill. Your best bet is to start with the least aggressive solution first.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
That looks like more than a shopping cart bump. That looks like somebody hit you with their car (bumper). Too many scratches over too big an area for a shopping cart.

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
That looks like more than a shopping cart bump. That looks like somebody hit you with their car (bumper). Too many scratches over too big an area for a shopping cart.
Yeah, that was my thought too. Seemed a little low for shopping cart damage.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
You also have to pay attention to the slope of a parking lot. Especially on windy days.
+1
lol, I'm not the only anal retentive parker! I never park "down hill" where somebody could drop their door into mine.

OP
OP
Youngmustang

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
It couldn't be a car because my front end was facing outward where nobody can park in front of me. And its toward the corner of the bumper, unless someone went over the curb and hit me there would be more damage. The reason I said it was the cart was because the scratches are facing in the same direction where someone would push the cart. Plus the cart was on the curb in front of my car.
Sponsored