Sponsored

New Product Release - Steeda Mustang Extreme G-Trac K-Member Brace (2015-2024)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

We have just released our revised - Steeda Mustang Extreme G-Trac K-Member Brace (2015-2024).

Steeda's S550/S650 Mustang Extreme G-Trac Brace (k-member brace) for 2015+ Mustang GT, EcoBoost, and V6 is a direct bolt-on addition to your Mustang and provides greatly improved front chassis bracing.

Steeda's S550 Mustang Extreme G-Trac Brace for 2015+ Mustang GT, EcoBoost, and V6 mounts close to the control arm mounts, and helps strengthen the connection between the control arm mounts, and the rear of the subframe. This makes the load path more direct, and gives much more effective stiffening, so the suspension geometry does not change during high cornering/chassis loads. Manufactured from super strong chrome moly, alloy steel tube, making it over twice as strong as any mild steel offering.

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-555-5536-mustang-extreme-g-trac-k-member-brace

1712097662361-ba.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It will but there might need to be additional modification in mounting near the belly pan.

Jonv828

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Does the extreme g-trac and ultralite 2 point have different applications? Is one more track oriented and the other is more for street use?

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The 2 point G-Trac brace ties into the 2 points and adds a good amount of stiffness.

The 4 point is more robust hitting 4 points - it would be the better choice for a racing application vs the 2 point which would be more geared towards street performance - they'll both be an upgrade!

Sponsored

geezer stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt,base
The 2 point G-Trac brace ties into the 2 points and adds a good amount of stiffness.

The 4 point is more robust hitting 4 points - it would be the better choice for a racing application vs the 2 point which would be more geared towards street performance - they'll both be an upgrade!
i was thinking about the "2 point brace" for my base 21,i've already added factory strut tower bracing,and the "lower k-brace and splash shield" from the PP-1 cars,considering how close your brace is to the body of the car,it's hard for me to visualize any benefit from the brace... i'm not an engineer,i'd appreciate any info you may have on this matter.

Last edited:

LexLuthr69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
If we already have the previous version, what's the added benefit of upgrading? How much of a difference would we experience and would it be tangible/felt?
Sponsored