DHG Color Formula

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Thought I'd post this again... here's the formula for the Dark Highland Green for those that want to copy it.
IMG_0629(Edited).jpg
Sponsored

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
Thought I'd post this again... here's the formula for the Dark Highland Green for those that want to copy it.
IMG_0629(Edited).jpg
I had advance auto mix me the color and it was a perfect match. They use Nason products and just upgraded to a even better product line.

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What was their formula?? The same???
I never asked but I will stop by and see if he can give me a break down. I painted the lower side scoops. The dealership wanted know who painted it. I said I did and advance auto mixed it. He was shocked

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So you spray-painted it? Can you post pics? :D Thx. HATE all the plastic crap around the car; it'd look immensely better body-colored. But can't believe a spray-paint job can look OEM, but I'm looking forward to be surprised. Ha ha.

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So you spray-painted it? Can you post pics? :D Thx. HATE all the plastic crap around the car; it'd look immensely better body-colored. But can't believe a spray-paint job can look OEM, but I'm looking forward to be surprised. Ha ha.
I did the painting outside did not wet sand it yet and of course the bugs landed on it. You will laugh i have a used jeep that I use as a oven lol it was sprayed in February I live in north carolina. My jeep heat inside can cook a egg. So I heat up the interior put the back seats down and lay the wet parts inside for a couple of hours. But the bugs love fresh paint lol
20200603_143912.jpg
Sponsored