Sponsored

2020 PP2 GT finally showed up today

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
Definitely film the rear quarters.. Mine were chipped on the drive home from the dealer...
I wonder if you could add the rock guards from the GT500. From what i've read they do a good job of keeping rocks off of the rear quarters.

Rapid Red 3.png
Sponsored

BeastieDawg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Thanks everyone! Took delivery today so here are some cleaned up pictures. The weather isn't the greatest right now so it'll be in the garage for a bit unfortunately but it should be warming up here in the next week or 2.
IMG_9175.jpg
IMG_9176.jpg
IMG_9179.jpg
IMG_9181.jpg
IMG_9182.jpg
IMG_9183.jpg
IMG_9184.jpg
IMG_9185.jpg
IMG_9188.jpg

Sir, that silver looks bad ass. I wish I would have gone that route.

Fangi0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
GT Base PP2
Those PP2 cars are indeed sweet, and rare. Wish Ford would've not had such a wheel gap though. They need to be lowered an inch or more to really make it look nice.
That was my thought when I first configured the car, but I was actually happy about it once discovering the GT350R brake kit, which doesn’t clear any GT 19” rims. I am running 35 profile tires (I drive a lot in bumpy, city streets) in 20”s now. Fit nicely...

upload_2020-3-21_4-51-54.jpeg

Last edited:

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Thanks everyone! Took delivery today so here are some cleaned up pictures. The weather isn't the greatest right now so it'll be in the garage for a bit unfortunately but it should be warming up here in the next week or 2.
IMG_9175.jpg
IMG_9176.jpg
IMG_9179.jpg
IMG_9181.jpg
IMG_9182.jpg
IMG_9183.jpg
IMG_9184.jpg
IMG_9185.jpg
IMG_9188.jpg

Loving it... make sure if/when you change tires or get a side to side rotation the shop knows that the front wheels are different size than the rear..Double check before you drive away...as you may get an ass-hat who does not pay attention.ask me how I know..lol

Also use thread below if you have not subscribed. Nice 2020..

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...nces-raves-quirks.111683/page-40#post-2840217

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
My 2020 Iconic Silver, Premium, 401a, Active Exhaust, PP Level 2 arrived at the dealership on Thursday and I brought it home yesterday, March 20th.

I had Continental ExtremeContact Sport tires already mounted on rims. They put the car on a lift and I took off the factory rims with the Michelin Sport Cup 2's and put the Continentals on before I left the dealership.

17 mile drive home and then it went right inside my shop....barely 30 degrees outside, with a stiff north wind and a windchill of about 5...plus a lot of sand and crap on the highways yet. I have some mods for the car, so while the weather and this virus thing sort themselves out, I can spend some quality time with my new Mustang. LOL
Converted1.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
W1cK3dSiK

W1cK3dSiK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2, 2020 F150 Lariat Sport
Installed my SR Performance X-Pipe today. Startup is in normal and switched to track mode right away. A few revs in track, then quiet, then track again.

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
My 2020 Iconic Silver, Premium, 401a, Active Exhaust, PP Level 2 arrived at the dealership on Thursday and I brought it home yesterday, March 20th.

I had Continental ExtremeContact Sport tires already mounted on rims. They put the car on a lift and I took off the factory rims with the Michelin Sport Cup 2's and put the Continentals on before I left the dealership.

17 mile drive home and then it went right inside my shop....barely 30 degrees outside, with a stiff north wind and a windchill of about 5...plus a lot of sand and crap on the highways yet. I have some mods for the car, so while the weather and this virus thing sort themselves out, I can spend some quality time with my new Mustang. LOL
Converted1.jpg
Is it just the lighting or do the wheels look a darker grey here? Not quite black but almost. I want to get PP2 replicas for my car and am torn between black or gunmetal. Black suits my car better but loses a lot of details the gunmetal shows. I like the color in this pic as a happy medium haha.

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Is it just the lighting or do the wheels look a darker grey here? Not quite black but almost. I want to get PP2 replicas for my car and am torn between black or gunmetal. Black suits my car better but loses a lot of details the gunmetal shows. I like the color in this pic as a happy medium haha.
These are the exact same wheels that come on the car, only in black...from Ford Performance. They now sell a 4 wheel package of the PP Level 2 wheels..2 19 X 10.5, 2 19 X 11... in black...the package includes the TPMS valve stem sensors and training too, plus Ford Performance center caps.

The package is actually on sale now. Getting the TPMS and center caps include makes it a pretty good deal for the price.

https://shopcapaldiracing.com/2015-...it-with-tpms-kit-matte-black-m-1007k-dc19xmb/

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
These are the exact same wheels that come on the car, only in black...from Ford Performance. They now sell a 4 wheel package of the PP Level 2 wheels..2 19 X 10.5, 2 19 X 11... in black...the package includes the TPMS valve stem sensors and training too, plus Ford Performance center caps.

The package is actually on sale now. Getting the TPMS and center caps include makes it a pretty good deal for the price.

https://shopcapaldiracing.com/2015-...it-with-tpms-kit-matte-black-m-1007k-dc19xmb/
Ahh so I do indeed have a keen eye. Good to know, they are currently my choice when I want to replace the stock ones on my new GT. I don't want to hijack the thread for this beautiful silver PP2, so if you could DM me some more pictures of the wheels on your car from different angles/lighting I'd appreciate it immensely :)

Sponsored

Jimmy5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2003 Silverado, 2020 Mustang GT PP2
Love that color!!!.. Whats with the shark fin antenna?!!
Thanks, I took a gamble when I ordered and luckily it worked out.

I was told by the dealership that the antenna Is a Ford Fusion antenna and some of the 2020’s got them due to a mix up or supplier issue for the ones they are supposed to have. I think Ford is replacing some of them if the customer wants it done....I was totally surprised myself

I’m going to leave it since it’s kind of grown on me...

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I took a gamble when I ordered and luckily it worked out.

I was told by the dealership that the antenna Is a Ford Fusion antenna and some of the 2020’s got them due to a mix up or supplier issue for the ones they are supposed to have. I think Ford is replacing some of them if the customer wants it done....I was totally surprised myself

I’m going to leave it since it’s kind of grown on me...
I think the "shark fin" was a mid year change. I got my new GT 2 weeks ago and it has the shark fin. I see the 2020 F-150's have the shark fin also.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red