• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Wtb oem active exhaust mufflers

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
Looking for oem active exhaust mufflers and harnesses for a gt. Preferably within driving distance of Columbus ohio area.
Sponsored

Guid.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I bought an aftermarket axleback with the active exhaust feature so I'm still using my stock harnesses but I have my stock active exhaust mufflers just lying in storage. Only seen around 20k miles.

OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
I bought an aftermarket axleback with the active exhaust feature so I'm still using my stock harnesses but I have my stock active exhaust mufflers just lying in storage. Only seen around 20k miles.
I would be interested in purchasing them. What zip code are you located in? And how much do you want for them?

Guid.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I would be interested in purchasing them. What zip code are you located in? And how much do you want for them?
I’m in Louisville 40245. If you’re in Columbus I could meet you somewhere halfway and call it $300. Just a fair warning though, it sounds like you want to retrofit the active exhaust to your mustang. You’ll also need the electric actuators that move the valves on top of the active mufflers and any respective harnesses.

OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
I’m in Louisville 40245. If you’re in Columbus I could meet you somewhere halfway and call it $300. Just a fair warning though, it sounds like you want to retrofit the active exhaust to your mustang. You’ll also need the electric actuators that move the valves on top of the active mufflers and any respective harnesses.
Ok. Let me check arround to see price and availability of the other neccessary parts, and then get back to you.

Sponsored

briskspirit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Igor
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Ok. Let me check arround to see price and availability of the other neccessary parts, and then get back to you.
I am not sure that you will be able to buy actuators without mufflers as they are not a separate part in catalog.

OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
I am not sure that you will be able to buy actuators without mufflers as they are not a separate part in catalog.
I have located them at this link.. https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-kit-valve-repair-jr3z5k245b but looks like at 248$ per side, that isn't going to be financially feasible. I'm keeping my eye out for some used ones on car parts and ebay. I found harnesses at an acceptable price. If I come across a deal on actuators, I'll get ba k in touch. Thank you for reaching out , and providing information.

Guid.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have located them at this link.. https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-kit-valve-repair-jr3z5k245b but looks like at 248$ per side, that isn't going to be financially feasible. I'm keeping my eye out for some used ones on car parts and ebay. I found harnesses at an acceptable price. If I come across a deal on actuators, I'll get ba k in touch. Thank you for reaching out , and providing information.
Yeah I don’t think it’s an option to buy separately unless you come across an eBay, Facebook, or a forum listing. There are gt350 actuators that are cataloged at around $90 but they only offer an open or closed functionality, it won’t work on a GT without a physical switch. Glad I could help!

OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
Are these mufflers still available? I think I might have found the actuators and wire harnesses I need to use them.

Guid.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Are these mufflers still available? I think I might have found the actuators and wire harnesses I need to use them.
Yeah I’ve still got them. It’s just the axleback so they won’t bolt straight up to your car since they were cut off.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
Yeah I’ve still got them. It’s just the axleback so they won’t bolt straight up to your car since they were cut off.
I understand. I'll have them welded on. I live in zip code 44621dennison OH. I'm actually about 2 hrs northeast of Columbus. I only put columbus area down as my search location, bc it is closest major city most people are familiar with. Google says I'm a little under 5 hours away from you. Would you still be willing, able to meet me half way? If that's a problem, I wonder what shipping would cost.

Guid.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I understand. I'll have them welded on. I live in zip code 44621dennison OH. I'm actually about 2 hrs northeast of Columbus. I only put columbus area down as my search location, bc it is closest major city most people are familiar with. Google says I'm a little under 5 hours away from you. Would you still be willing, able to meet me half way? If that's a problem, I wonder what shipping would cost.
Yeah I’ll still meet you somewhere halfway around Columbus. I’ll pm you a date when I’m free but it may be around a week until this semester is over :computerrage:

OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
Yeah I’ll still meet you somewhere halfway around Columbus. I’ll pm you a date when I’m free but it may be around a week until this semester is over :computerrage:
Ok. Great, no rush. I've still got to finalize the deal for the actuators and wire harnesses

DjMig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 with AE
Hey! I am also selling axle back without wiring/actuation motor. Only 4K miles on it for 150 plus shipping.
Sponsored