Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
There are a lot of things to consider with stripes. They can definitely make your vehicle stand out and attract attention. Based upon your personality you may or may not want that. There is also something to be said about visual appeal. Certain colors tend to overwhelm the S550 chassis and the car can become a "sea" of the same color. Grabber blue is one of those colors that benefits from white or black contrasting. I had a Deep Impact Blue GT and though I loved the color, it just felt like too much of the same color, especially on the S550's massive hood. It was very dark, so black accents didn't do anything for the car. I saw one with black stripes and I thought "why bother?" it needed silver or white stripes/accents to really 'break" up that sea of sameness. You may also want to consider finding an "autoflex" professional dealer who would be able to paint on the stripes using the auto flex technolgy... it's not as expensive as real paint, but much closer to that type of look vs vinyl overlays and easily removable....Another option is to change out the hood vents for a contrasting color which can add some contrast.
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

BlueHeaven5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1, 2016 Mustang Ecoboost PP1
IMG_1722.JPG
IMG_1723.JPG

Added these stripes today. Does anyone that has the side stripe know the dimensions? width and gap between the stripes?
Sponsored