• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
So what ... I was editing my post, you're so petty and desperate. Just want to make the message clear so you can hopefully grasp it.

How many of your posts in this thread have you deleted now? ... I'd say at least 1/3 of them. And you don't copy and paste ... just look at some of the crazy posts you come up with trying to copy and paste lots of my comments ... thanks for the repost, it saves me some time.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/will-trump-be-impeached.129171/page-156#post-2765757

Exactly ... just like you have eroded your morals when you became an idolator of Trump due to his brainwashing. I see you're still blind and a religious hypocrite ... and surely always will be. Hope you have an explanation when you go through that wide gate.
Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Why this is a huge foreign policy mistake by President Trump and one that will take decades to rewind -

"Iran has similar internal politics to our own. They have liberals who want free trade and peace with the world and think religious laws are Stupid. They have a right wing that says religious laws are needed, and then create fear and anger against Americans to help gloss over the fact that their economy sucks.

In 2015, the liberal factions on both sides won with the signing of the JCPOA, "The Iran Deal." This deal was a watershed moment for Iran's relationship with the world. They gave up all of their medium level material and 98% of their low level uranium. They also ceded critical infrastructure, and agreed to international inspectors. They were probably a few months of focused work away from a bomb (they weren't actively trying to complete because Israel vowed to attack if they came close). After the JCPOA it was at least a year away and probably closer to two.

This solved the existential crisis that has made Europe and Israel so aggressively anti-Iranian. They could no longer say, reasonably threaten to glass Paris.

Echoing Republican sentiment across the Atlantic, the Iranian Royal Guard and right wing hardline politicians said you can't trust the Americans they hate you, they are an unreliable partner. Do not do the deal, we did not get enough. We can negotiate a better deal. But sucks for all of them, they aren't in power, oh no we have peace, reconciliation and open diplomatic channels to begin making progress on other regional disputes such as the blockade of Gaza or ISIL - which we all have been working together to defeat.

About a year ago Trump withdrew the United States from the JCPOA claiming at various points that Iran wasn't in compliance (journalists, our European allies and Trump's State Department disagree) or that Obama got a bad deal and we could do better. We ratcheted up sanctions on Iran, cut them out of the global banking system and fucked their economy.

And here we get to the moral of the story. This played right into the hands of the hardliners, like Soleimani. I'm sure some very joyous "I told you so's" were yelped out by Conservatives in Iran. They warned those stupid, bleeding heart liberals that America would betray them.

In response, Iran has flexed in a few mostly minor ways to remind the world it can fuck up everybody else's economy too. They temporarily detained a pair of oil tankers. Then in response to Saudi escalation in Yemen they allegedly bombed some oil fields. Lately, they have increased rocket attacks on American military positions in Iraq - their neighbors - where they've always opposed our opposition. This acting out is typical and expected of States under sanctions - our revolution was largely about British trade monopolies after all.

And here is where we reach the killing. They shot rockets at us, we fired missiles back but Trump was watching the news and the protestors at our embassy were still chanting death to America (similar to how Republicans casually talk about glassing the Middle east, I despise this language, but we do it to it's not new nor escalatory, nor a representation of their official foreign policy). So Trump asked the Pentagon for more options.

And he decided to kill their Jim Mattis. Imagine if the mad dog was assassinated. I'd be mad. You'd be mad.

There's a famous quote from a French diplomat Tallyrand that I can't get out of my head. Napolean arrested and executed Louis Antoine de Bourbon on flimsy pretenses, a man who stood in his way, a tyrannical act and a crime. Tallyrand noted in the moment. "This is worse than a crime... This is a mistake." It was tyrannical, but worse, it betrayed his intent to the world, and the blunder showed weakness - and others immediately began plotting against him.

Look. No intelligent Westerner likes or is mourning Soleimani. But assassination of high ranking officials has always been a declaration of war. Trump has shredded American credibility. Iran's internal politics will swing hard right, and if they declare war Israel and Saudi Arabia will be our only allies. And we cannot win a war with Iran. It will be a quagmire at best and an outright embarrassing defeat at worst. Sure we'll kill all the poor people and liberal city dwellers who like us but the IRGC has prepared for this for 40 years. They'll be the best organized terrorist insurgency ever. They'll farm one day and blow us the fuck up tomorrow. We will have to choose between eternal occupation or tucking our tail and running. We will spend another $2T on things that aren't infrastructure, healthcare, education, deficit reduction or tax cuts.

The killing of Soleimani is worse than a crime. It's a mistake."

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
@bjstang You're quoting a man who was so bad at his job and one who spread conspiracy theories that he lost his clearance, was suspended without pay, and had his pension taken away. Your confirmation bias and ignorance is astounding! You must not have understood anything you read from my previous post, just singled out the bad words you didn't like and skipped the rest as it was far too difficult for you to comprehend the long game.

You really need to stop looking at the world through the narrow window of Fox News. Turns out not one single mainstream media outlet is going to tell you the entire truth or give all the information to make an informed decision, nor will they supply you with any opposing view.

In an age where we are bombarded with information from everywhere it is difficult to weed out the misinformation and lies, moreover, difficult for the common man to understand everything from economics to foreign policy. However, we can not have discourse without objectiveness and healthy skepticism.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Projection and vilification, right wing nuts watching nothing but Fox News and Infowars eat this shit up like good spoon-feed toddlers.

“Of course the people don’t want war. But after all, it’s the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it’s a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.”

-Nazi Trash, Herman Goering, at the Nuremburg Trials.

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
@bjstang Except we didn't give Iran 150$ Billion, we gave them 1.7$ billion and that was for an arms contract. Also, you obviously do not understand what the word fascist means as you are using it incorrectly.

It is painfully obvious you do not care to think for yourself, nor care about finding/giving factual information as you have posted numerous lies and photoshopped memes/images.

I would think the fact that Trump is the opposite of any ethical/moral person would deter the heavily religious but infect it just shows how little integrity you have and are without a moral compass as long as you are the beneficiary. All because you believe everything your told by a news media whose interest do not align with yours rather with the money they're racking in off your ignorance, choke down that projection and vilification like a manipulated bumbling fool.

You should be able to hold both parties accountable for their irresponsible actions and deceitfulness, yet you can't help but wave your finger at one while the other takes from your pockets.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions."

Guess who just described himself once again, lol. Just another feather in the hypocrite hat. :facepalm: :clap:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Screenshot_2020-01-08 Will Trump be impeached (1).png

Ok blind man ... at least good ol' Ray wasn't deaf too. :)

ray-charles.jpg

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Oh yeah, what else is there? I would love to hear your conspiracy theory. However, if you would like to know what really happened you could always buy a subscription to foreignpolicy.com or just read this. Surely you have first-hand knowledge to say otherwise though, right?

How many instances do you want me to give you? How about a war criminal? Or attacking a plane full of civilians w/ 66 children onboard? I could literally reach the character limit with things both parties have done wrong. Also, by your definition (which I might add is wrong and extremely ignorant) you're a fascist if you truly believe your statement. 'LALALALA don't want to hear opposing views or facts!!!' - Bjstang

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[9] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[9] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views political violence, war and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[10][11] Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky (national economic self-sufficiency) through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.[12]

You can't take part of a definition and apply it to whatever you like and call it as such. I can see where you get confused though as right-wing Christians typically do not abide by definitions and just their own interpretations and love fascism thus coined as American Christofascism.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh yeah, what else is there? I would love to hear your conspiracy theory. However, if you would like to know what really happened you could always buy a subscription to foreignpolicy.com or just read this. Surely you have first-hand knowledge to say otherwise though, right?
This is a prime example of how the "propaganda machine" works - and how Trump and his cult keep repeating BS until it becomes "fact" to them. Read those links I gave above and you'll see the Nazi government used repetitive false propaganda all the time to hypnotize and manipulate the German public to believe what they wanted them to believe.

People in this country rarely understand the complexity of why things are done, and the link you gave shows the money given to Iran wasn't some "gift" from Obama, but money that was tied up for years in a trust find that was basically legally given back to them with interest because it was tied up for so long.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Read what exactly? You again gave incorrect information and now you're asking me to read your lie again? Did you read the article I linked? Would you like to explain or refute any of that with information you believe to be fact? Or are we just going to go around in circles of you posting lies, me correcting you, and you quoting yourself as if it is still somehow not a lie?

Ok, but that isn't a definition you're just giving examples. Do you not understand what a definition is? How is one better than the other when both are fascism? Are you being hypocritical here?

No facts? One is a documented war criminal the other is a documented republican government attack on a civilian plane. How about watergate? How about conservatives fighting against women's rights and racial integration saying they were biblical? No, Trump did not shoot down the Iran flight, however, you said 'republicans' if you need me to point at wrong Trump has done I can do that too. But do not move the goalposts after I prove you wrong again.

It's never too late to follow Christain values and morales. Turns out you can't just follow one part of the bible and conveniently forget the parts that go against what you speak or do.

“Whoever has two tunics should share with him who has none, and whoever has food should do the same.”
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.