MPH icon got smaller

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Was fooling with car yesterday,still learning.i added Lane assist.the MPH icon is now less than half the size it was,RPM is same large size it was.it looks like it's making space for the lane assist icon of the road.but when I push button on left side of wheel to turn off lane assist.MPH is still smaller.seems I may need to disable lane assist somehow but can't figure it out
When I start car full size MPH comes on for few seconds,then reverts to smaller size.help us appreciated,at my age I like larger numbers.im sure it's
1215191215_resized.jpg
1215191215a_resized.jpg
something simple,but need help.thanks
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Am I seeing adaptive cruise control / collision avoidance icon still? Lane assist just ads the side bars to that icon below mph. Try turning off collision avoidance and acc if you have that?

OP
OP
Torched10

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Am I seeing adaptive cruise control / collision avoidance icon still? Lane assist just ads the side bars to that icon below mph. Try turning off collision avoidance and acc if you have that?
Yes there's a car and 2 grey makers on its sides.i turned off collision avoidance no change but not sure how to turn off adaptive cruise.ive never used it.ive never used cruise.but I'll try anything.can you tell me how to do it.looking at manual,turning. On/off cruise involves pushing off button for cruise on wheel turning off adaptive involves another button on wheel.or is there setting under driver assist settings that'll do it.thanks

OP
OP
Torched10

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Ok got I.its now gone.i had set distance on adaptive cruise and when I unchecked it,icon went away,even with collision and adaptive still checked,including auto braking.thanks

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I tried it and got the bigger speedometer number back, was just simply unchecking "distance indicator" under pre-collision and leaving everything else still enabled including ACC and Lane etc.

OP
OP
Torched10

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I tried it and got the bigger speedometer number back, was just simply unchecking "distance indicator" under pre-collision and leaving everything else still enabled including ACC and Lane etc.
Weird how its set up to do that under those conditions.now if I can only figure out why my collision,alerts not working,ever in my 2019.
Sponsored