Illinois-Chicago

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I actually am interested! Would you consider trade + maybe a little cash for stock 18s with stock pirellis on it? They literally saw about 500mi of use before I pulled em off the car.
Not interested in the stock 18s or a trade really, unfortunately.
Sponsored

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Hey anyone have a stock intake manifold they no longer need?

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
Just moved from Chicago to West Dundee and have been seeing alot of GTs around. Was wondering if anyone from the neighborhood is on here!?!

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Just moved from Chicago to West Dundee and have been seeing alot of GTs around. Was wondering if anyone from the neighborhood is on here!?!
Im in Carpentersville right by Randall and Huntley rd. West Dundee is a nice little town with great bars/restaurants!

Sponsored

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Jeff's FRC

Oh nice I know where that's at, I'm just off the 90 at 31. Ya man theres some great places to hangout I've been seeing, we'll have to get some more neighborhood guys and do a meet in the spring. If you see a grey 16 GT with firefighter plates driving around, that's me!

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
@Jeff's FRC

Oh nice I know where that's at, I'm just off the 90 at 31. Ya man theres some great places to hangout I've been seeing, we'll have to get some more neighborhood guys and do a meet in the spring. If you see a grey 16 GT with firefighter plates driving around, that's me!
For sure! I dont get out a whole lot, but there's a group of us that try to get together every now and then to cause some trouble.

I get my E85 at the Speedway on 31 and 72. That station is always at 85-90% on the test tube tester.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to know about the e85, seems to be the same quality corn I was getting at the speedway by the alstate arena. Ya give me a buzz if you guys get anything going I'm always down. Ya I can see how easy it is to cause trouble with these beautiful long roads, I'm use to hitting a stoplight before you can get up to 40mph lol.

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Good to know about the e85, seems to be the same quality corn I was getting at the speedway by the alstate arena. Ya give me a buzz if you guys get anything going I'm always down. Ya I can see how easy it is to cause trouble with these beautiful long roads, I'm use to hitting a stoplight before you can get up to 40mph lol.
Speedways always seem to have the best E85. Im gonna test the new Caseys gas station across from the Dundee police station come this spring.

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
@Jeff's FRC

River Street Tavern is a great place for burgers and craft beers.

Sponsored

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Jeff's FRC

Ya I seen that place, never heard of it but was happy to see the multiple gas stations for e85. I'll test it but speedway has never given me less than 80% at any of them.

@barkingspud

Thanks for the tip I'll check it out!

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
@Jeff's FRC

Ya I seen that place, never heard of it but was happy to see the multiple gas stations for e85. I'll test it but speedway has never given me less than 80% at any of them.

@barkingspud

Thanks for the tip I'll check it out!
Definitely head up 31 to a place called Algonquin Sub Shop or ASS. Best sammiches in the area!

JSmoove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I am also from Carpentersville, near Carpenters Park. Welcome to the area! I may have seen you once or twice driving around? I have a 19 Race Red GT. I'm also down for a little meet up.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@JSmoove

Thanks for the welcome, ya once the weather picks up we should get a little something together for a day, like a burgers and cruise. You guys will have to show me the good roads around here where we can streach our legs out a bit :wink:
Sponsored