Krona Catback for 15-17 GT's

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Anyone else waiting an extremely long time for their order? I've had one on order since June 15th from the Father's Day sale and I'm still waiting on it. I'm pretty patient, but damn this is a long time. My expectations are going to be extremely high at this point.
Sponsored

Maxlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2009 F150 Lariat
I ordered one at the beginning of September, next day I received a message they were about 40 days behind on delivery. I cancelled the order, then ordered a Thermal R&D. I was told two weeks for the Thermal. Long story short Thermal has failed to deliver on three different dates he quoted. Going on 30 days now. I just sent the Sponsor/Vendor an email to cancel my order I. I can’t support a Company that continues to lie about delivery dates. Last excuse two weeks ago they bent the pipes wrong. Thermal the said they would have it ready to ship in four days, they lied and now pushed the order back even more.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Just got the shipping notification yesterday. Longest wait ever.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Just got the shipping notification yesterday. Longest wait ever.
Damn man. For your sake I hope it's the best exhaust you ever heard and checks all your boxes

tevaburns

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tiberius
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Anyone else waiting an extremely long time for their order? I've had one on order since June 15th from the Father's Day sale and I'm still waiting on it. I'm pretty patient, but damn this is a long time. My expectations are going to be extremely high at this point.
Hey Man how's that Krona?

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Hey Man how's that Krona?
Pretty amazing. Fits perfect with my 3" lead pipes on my headers. All the clamps are very high quality and the sound is perfect. That resonator in the middle is everything to this system. No drone, but man is it LOUD. I went catless as well and it's not some raspy nightmare. Still very controllable on how loud you want it to be, but all bets are off above 5k rpm. Slightly deeper tone than the Corsa at lower rpms but similar in the upper rpms.

tevaburns

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tiberius
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Damn, I'm looking for the quietist possible full 3" catback. Thanks man.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Damn, I'm looking for the quietist possible full 3" catback. Thanks man.
Since you have catted headers, it will probably be a bit quieter than mine but not a ton. It's hard to have a full 3" catback with headers and keep it quiet without a beefy resonators and some good mufflers. Probably would have to do something like that Magnaflow 3" resonated mid pipe perhaps, then pick your flavor of axleback.
Sponsored