2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 1

DonMTV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra, 1988 Mustang GT
Hey Snoopy, I know you said that there were a few GT500's already produced for MA, are any of them getting ready to be shipped?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Hey Snoopy, I know you said that there were a few GT500's already produced for MA, are any of them getting ready to be shipped?
I didn't see any.

I

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
@Snoopy49 , so now that mine has been received/ready to ship, are you able to actually see when it ships also? As most have seen what ever site or method you have is far superior to what we use or can find! Of course I’m guessing @NoahwithFP will email me too, he’s also been great through the wait.

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
Well, isn’t this interesting:
From Ford Authority,
So far, the majority of Ford workers are in support of the contract. However, workers that are part of UAW Local 551 in Chicago voted 60 percent against the new deal. About half the over 5,000 workers represented by that union chapter didn’t vote. Those workers still have time to vote as the official count will happen on Friday. Six smaller UAW locals have voted in favor of the proposed contract.

wasn’t it the Chicago plant that was making all the 2020 Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators that had so many problems and were sent to Flat Rock to have corrections made. In order to be able to be sent to Dealers?

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
Well, isn’t this interesting:
From Ford Authority,
So far, the majority of Ford workers are in support of the contract. However, workers that are part of UAW Local 551 in Chicago voted 60 percent against the new deal. About half the over 5,000 workers represented by that union chapter didn’t vote. Those workers still have time to vote as the official count will happen on Friday. Six smaller UAW locals have voted in favor of the proposed contract.

wasn’t it the Chicago plant that was making all the 2020 Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators that had so many problems and were sent to Flat Rock to have corrections made. In order to be able to be sent to Dealers?
That plant has a lot more issues than the SUVs. Read the articles about the harassment and other issues unrelated to the cars. A lot of investment in that plant is to try making it more safe. If the rest of Ford UAW votes for it, it doesn’t matter what that specific plant does. The Corvette plant voted against GMs deal.

Sponsored

mannymo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang equip with 2.8 KB SuperCharger.
Just got off the phone with Noah, and he said they will shut down the second week of December won’t open until early March.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Just got off the phone with Noah, and he said they will shut down the second week of December won’t open until early March.
What??? Please tell me this is NOT true.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
I think he was talking about the CFTP cars, all of them that were in production have now been produced. From what I have heard, production will continue on the base cars, unless something unforeseen pops up.

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500 2020 TO GT500 2021 GT500 CARBON PKG
Unless they plan on cranking up production before that long of a break, my build coming in spring works way better for me.

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
I think he was talking about the CFTP cars, all of them that were in production have now been produced. From what I have heard, production will continue on the base cars, unless something unforeseen pops up.
No he is for sure saying all production.

Sponsored

mannymo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
What??? Please tell me this is NOT true.
That’s what I understood from Noah. Maybe he can confirm once he sees this message

mannymo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
Unless they plan on cranking up production before that long of a break, my build coming in spring works way better for me.
I don’t think so, Noah just said they were shutting down. He specific didn’t say they were continue with the base cars. Hopefully Noah can confirm. Or provide more information

Last edited:

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
I don’t think so, Noah just said they were shutting down. He specific didn’t say they were continue with the base cards. Hopefully Noah can confirm. Or provide more information
Yea I just confirmed it as well checking on my build status, mine sits at 12/20 still but again unless they start pushing more colors before the break I wont see ours until at least April after all the process. Again no biggie thats when we can actually drive cars here in Upstate NY after all salt etc is washed away.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
The plant is scheduled to shutdown for the Christmas and New Years Holidays from 12/24/19 to 01/01/20.

mannymo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
Yea I just confirmed it as well checking on my build status, mine sits at 12/20 still but again unless they start pushing more colors before the break I wont see ours until at least April after all the process. Again no biggie thats when we can actually drive cars here in Upstate NY after all salt etc is washed away.
I’m still sitting at 1/27 I was hoping for a mid February delivery day.
Sponsored