PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes
Vehicle Showcase
I thought about posting this for a few days now and finally decided to speak my mind. My wife bought this cover for my mustang to help keep it clean. In a short time after buying it began to unravel. I called covercraft to inquire about the quality and there was a multi step process to get them to consider warranting the cover. I then called American Muscle as they sold it to me and they had me take a few photos and send them in and a replacement was soon on the way. As I remember that was earlier this year, February if I remember correctly.
Well upon returning from a work trip I found that the cover had a tear around the passenger side mirror. Keep in mind the car sat in my driveway and no one drove it. I once again reached out to American Muscle to have them warranty the cover and they requested that I send them pictures again. I snapped a few and sent them to Krystal as requested... who immediately wrote it off as not their responsibility since it does not seem like a defect as it appears to be torn. (September 7th). Upon closer examination the material is separating. There are more separations elsewhere on the cover. It is also shedding off material. I expected when spending over $200 on a car cover that the damn thing last at least a few years. This has clearly not and for as much as was spent on it I would expect American Muscle to provide a quality product or refund. My car was parked in my driveway not in a wind tunnel. If you’re thinking of buying one of these covers save yourself the grief and get something cheaper and of better quality.
Sponsored