Cant make up my mind. Help me decide.

CodyO32689

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, MT-82, Oxford White | 2013 Infiniti G37x
Awesome. My car I traded came from there and My new mustang almost came from there. But I couldn't stand the wheels on the one from Johnson City it was an identical car options and all but had those 5 star rounded chrome wheels that I just think (no offence to anyone) awful. So instead my car came from Georgia. I just figured just in case I got stuck with the wheels I wanted ones I could at least look at :) and I like the ones I have now thats why such a hard choice. But what I think I might do is keep silver ones for winter as they have the all season goodyear f1s on them and then use the PP1 with summer tires the rest of the year. best of both worlds. Matter of fact I think the wheels and well the yellow is why JOhnson city still has a 2018 premium sitting they can't sell. these are the wheels I almost ended up with ... ehh... I mean the car is almost 2 years old still sitting.
Yeah I would agree. Those wheels are hideous IMO. I think you made the right choice when it comes to your spec, and the winter/summer set up is the way to go! By the way, Johnson City Ford just built a brand new building and moved everything over this past weekend. They have a LOT more room on the lot for vehicles vs the last place.
Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
So my 19 GT came with the 20 inch painted wheels pictured below. But, my buddy is gonna give me his PP1 wheels. Im going back and forth, keep as is or put on PP1 black wheels and black out chrome. I been getting tons compliments as is. But the Man in me wants the blacked out treatment. Im honestly 50/50 here. Most the compliments been from the ladies, that mean its a "pretty" car? Lol in that case the wheels gotta go .
20190905_085355.jpg
What's gotta go is any reliance on the opinions of semi-intolerant NetInterWeb posters. <--- my opinion

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Yeah I would agree. Those wheels are hideous IMO. I think you made the right choice when it comes to your spec, and the winter/summer set up is the way to go! By the way, Johnson City Ford just built a brand new building and moved everything over this past weekend. They have a LOT more room on the lot for vehicles vs the last place.
Yeah there was gonna be a day delay getting my car from them because of the move. Good thing that day delay found me my car in GA.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
What's gotta go is any reliance on the opinions of semi-intolerant NetInterWeb posters. <--- my opinion
Hu? Everyone here has been super nice.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Hu? Everyone here has been super nice.
It's cause he doesn't like ruby red.....kidding, no clue what the deal is there. Maybe he's being funny but we don't see it. Text makes things hard lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
It's cause he doesn't like ruby red.....kidding, no clue what the deal is there. Maybe he's being funny but we don't see it. Text makes things hard lol
Yeah there is no context in text as I say.

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Ruby Red
I don't care for the black wheels on a Ruby Red car. I would stay with what you have.
Sponsored