Sponsored

Summit Point HPDE - 8/17&18

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Had another fun track day at Summit Pt...met a bunch of new folks (MOST with Mustangs to boot!!) Hadn't seen this many Mustangs all on track at the same time (PDX / HPDE) in a very long time....

A few snaps...

Apologies to those that I missed...it was a hectic weekend (my student either spun a bearing or dropped a valve UGH!), my car decided to make power steering optional when IT wanted to, we had a car fire in the paddoc (it was a VERY HOT weekend), props to the SCCA fire guys for saving that car and the other people on scene that helped put the fire down w/their own fire extinguishers....and of course the regular on track off pavement excursions.

There were at least 2 S197's and an '18 or '19 wine colored Ecoboost that I missed....
Sponsored

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
That's me in the silver on silver s550 and the ruby red GT350R is a member here too. The magnetic s550 isn't on the forums, just instagram. Sorry for not making it back for pics, there was a parade going down main street Charlestown that caused some heavy traffic and we had to detour around it and on the way back.

I may be back for seat time this Saturday if my schedule shakes out and will definitely be there for SCCA in September.

OP
OP

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
That's me in the silver on silver s550 and the ruby red GT350R is a member here too. The magnetic s550 isn't on the forums, just instagram. Sorry for not making it back for pics, there was a parade going down main street Charlestown that caused some heavy traffic and we had to detour around it and on the way back.

I may be back for seat time this Saturday if my schedule shakes out and will definitely be there for SCCA in September.
Hey Mike! Not a problem... next time we'll get things organized a little better and try to plan around in town activities.... glad to see you guys out there
Sponsored