• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WTB: GT350R Coil Springs set OEM

mmakam2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Looking for a set of R springs. Don't want to drop too aggressively for fear of scraping around town all day.
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
hmm, whats next level drop? Ford Performance?
If you are talking about amount of drop it'll probably be minimal drop springs which Steeda and BMR both offer

OP
OP

mmakam2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
If you are talking about amount of drop it'll probably be minimal drop springs which Steeda and BMR both offer
The steeda springs for GT350 are 1in drop, thats a bit too aggressive for me. I need to check BMR. Ford Performance are 20mm.

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
The steeda springs for GT350 are 1in drop, thats a bit too aggressive for me. I need to check BMR. Ford Performance are 20mm.
My apologies, I didn't even see you had a 350. But the Dual Rate Springs are a .75 in drop so that will give you slightly more room. Good luck with your search!

11GT50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
As I understand it, only the fronts are different.
Maxmium spring rate is the same between the two springs but 350R springs are linear and GT350 springs are progressive.

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
I have the Ford springs and love them. Slightly lower than the stock R springs, perfect stance.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Both springs are dual rate for the R and non R. Putting an R spring on your non R will make the car ride like crap.

Search for thread about the springs rate graph on both. Totally different.

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
So I guess the better setup would be the Ford Performance springs (20mm drop) and their sway bars for a Non-R 350?

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
stick with the stock suspension. You wont gain any performance from any aftermarket springs. Only looks.
Sponsored