New Audio System - 18 GT Premium

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
I've got an 18 GT Premium with the 9 speaker system. I'd like to swap out all the speakers and add an Amp, down the line, I'd add a sub/amp as well. I've read all of the threads that relate to this but I'm still a bit confused.

Ultimately, I'd like to bypass the ford amp on the drivers side kick panel and if possible reuse that speaker wire. I'm not looking to build a crazy system, just upgrade the sound. I already have a few amps laying around that I can use. Is there a harness that will allow me to bypass the Ford amp and allow me to grab the speaker wires?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Cathul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Ultimately, I'd like to bypass the ford amp on the drivers side kick panel and if possible reuse that speaker wire. I'm not looking to build a crazy system, just upgrade the sound. I already have a few amps laying around that I can use. Is there a harness that will allow me to bypass the Ford amp and allow me to grab the speaker wires?
HRN-AR-FO3
You can use this either with a Maestro AR or a Rockford Fosgate DSR1 or standalone (if you like to tinker with harnesses).
It goes into the drivers kickpanel, has all connections for the cars harness to get the signals and connect to the speaker wires in the car.
Sponsored