Sponsored

Hold on 2019 EcoBoost?

jerseagal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silver Convertible (Manual, V6) | Awaiting 2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost (Manual)
I ordered a 2019 Velocity Blue, Manual Ecoboost with just about all the interior options, on 2/23/19. My build date was 5/16/19 and it has been sitting there since. No more activity. I finally started to get frustrated and after calling my dealership multiple times (EDD was 6/4/19) was told there was a hold on all Mustangs and that the car would be leaving the plant 'end of June'. Still no activity and I'm just about ready to cancel the order.
Anyone else have a similar experience?
I ordered my 2014 from the same dealership in 2013 and the car came in 8 weeks flat. Was hoping for a similar experience but I think maybe I need to find a new dealership.
Sponsored

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
Computer thinks you made mistake and should have ordered a V8 lol

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
i myself would have waited and ordered the 2020 H.O ecoboost mustang !!!

OP
OP
jerseagal

jerseagal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silver Convertible (Manual, V6) | Awaiting 2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost (Manual)
i myself would have waited and ordered the 2020 H.O ecoboost mustang !!!
At the rate I'm going that's probably what's going to happen. I ordered the car in February so I could enjoy it for the summer but NJ summers are short and I will not take the car if it comes in August. Tracker changed today and now there is no EDD, not even a dealer, and it just says the car is 'In Production' which it has been since 5/16. I've been searching the forum to see if anyone else (not an overseas order) has waited 5 months for a car and it doesn't seem that common (barring the steering wheel issue) so I have no idea what happened with it.

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At the rate I'm going that's probably what's going to happen. I ordered the car in February so I could enjoy it for the summer but NJ summers are short and I will not take the car if it comes in August. Tracker changed today and now there is no EDD, not even a dealer, and it just says the car is 'In Production' which it has been since 5/16. I've been searching the forum to see if anyone else (not an overseas order) has waited 5 months for a car and it doesn't seem that common (barring the steering wheel issue) so I have no idea what happened with it.
Im on Long Island so i am with you on the short summer

Sponsored

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
I have heard of others using ford performance chat to get answers?

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If your car doesn't arrive in a reasonable time now ,order your self the new Hi performance 2020 EcoBoost, I have a 18 GT PP1 car and im going to order a 20 hipo Ecoboost 10 Speed for my Daily.
Sponsored