OP
OP
SJulian10mm

SJulian10mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangless
2 years later still haven't found one, most alignment shops wont touch my car with all the Steeda adjustable stuff

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Galapin may be able to help, I know they are 5 hours away but if you are heading that way, it may be worthwhile.

TJ

OP
OP
SJulian10mm

SJulian10mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangless
That's LA, more like 7-8hrs away and If I'm going to go that far I might as well go to West End Alignment. Over the weekend I tried out the Quick Trick kit...very hard to get consistent #s with it, but managed to get all camber settings set (I think), as for toe, I ended up just using the old school string method 0/0 f/r which is not optimal but the best I could do. The only frame of reference I have at this point is that the car drives straight and turn in feels good, but other than that it could be all over the place. I have had 2 Ford dealers and 4 private shops turn me away over the past 2 years. The one shop which has done 3 alignments on the car over the past 2 years, charges by the hour ($75 an hour) and since it takes them 2.5-3.5 hours, I end up paying $185 - $225 each alignment. Also they have rounded my camber arm and toe link jam nuts, using adjustable wrenches I assume. With another track day Friday after next, I am a little concerned.

Last edited:

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm in Sacramento and use Les Schwab for my alignments. The one I go have seen plenty of modified Mustang and mines a few times too. They are all familiar with all the adjustability of the aftermarket parts on there. The one and only Les Schwab I go to is located here: 8301 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95829.

I been to two performance shop, one in Roseville, and one in downtown Sac. They sucked and the Roseville one made dents to the my upper rear fender area. I had them correct my ride height to see if I wanted to do corner weights with them and instead of rolling the car out and back in to settle the suspension, they decided to use their weight to press down on the rear and dented in.

If you are looking for a performance shop, its hard to find around here. For just alignment, I recommend the guys at that Les Schwab, at least they seen Mustangs before.

EDIT: The Les Schwab I go to, I gave them the numbers I wanted and they go the toe and camber down to what I wanted +/- 0.1 for camber. Toe was perfect.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SJulian10mm

SJulian10mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangless
I'm in Sacramento and use Les Schwab for my alignments. The one I go have seen plenty of modified Mustang and mines a few times too. They are all familiar with all the adjustability of the aftermarket parts on there. The one and only Les Schwab I go to is located here: 8301 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95829.

I been to two performance shop, one in Roseville, and one in downtown Sac. They sucked and the Roseville one made dents to the my upper rear fender area. I had them correct my ride height to see if I wanted to do corner weights with them and instead of rolling the car out and back in to settle the suspension, they decided to use their weight to press down on the rear and dented in.

If you are looking for a performance shop, its hard to find around here. For just alignment, I recommend the guys at that Les Schwab, at least they seen Mustangs before.

EDIT: The Les Schwab I go to, I gave them the numbers I wanted and they go the toe and camber down to what I wanted +/- 0.1 for camber. Toe was perfect.
I just called that shop to schedule an appointment for this coming Saturday, they guy on the phone said they will only set to manufactures specs, so that's a no-go.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I just called that shop to schedule an appointment for this coming Saturday, they guy on the phone said they will only set to manufactures specs, so that's a no-go.
Yo, try Ed's auto care and align. They are on 6305 Watt Ave

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Aww dang, that sucks. I always talk to a guy name Jeff there and give him a paper handout of the specs I wanted. He does a great job of getting it down everything. Kinda weird that they responded like that, sorry about that. If I ever find a good performance shop her for alignment, will let this thread know.