Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
I am digging out this old discussion. As some might have noticed, I am back in Germany, have an EU-Mustang now, and of course got the Ford wind deflector right before winter. It is brilliant. It looks nice, because it's not that high, can be folded down for better view, it's easy to un- or install, and best of all: it works at proper speeds!!

94E1D106-50CE-470F-9A1B-A6144CE33C1B.png

BTW, the AirStoper never made it to the US - seems like USPS had different plans with it.
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I am digging out this old discussion. As some might have noticed, I am back in Germany, have an EU-Mustang now, and of course got the Ford wind deflector right before winter. It is brilliant. It looks nice, because it's not that high, can be folded down for better view, it's easy to un- or install, and best of all: it works at proper speeds!!

94E1D106-50CE-470F-9A1B-A6144CE33C1B.png

BTW, the AirStoper never made it to the US - seems like USPS had different plans with it.
Looks great!!! I have a Love-The-Drive and wouldn't use a vert without one again. But this EuroFord looks better IMO.

Don't understand why Ford doesn't sell these in North America...??????

Got a side pic, for a better height comparison??? Do ya think it would be useable with a light/styling bar????

OP
OP
Twinguin

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
Looks great!!!
[ snip ]
Got a side pic, for a better height comparison??? Do ya think it would be useable with a light/styling bar????
Thanks! Here are two pics - they are not the best, just what I found on the phone for a quick upload. I'll try top make some proper ones on the weekend.

I don't know if it fits together with a light bar - should work height-wise, don't know about shape.

333D1B04-62A4-4AE4-805C-EE69FDA1F53B_1.png

BBE3A1F9-BDE7-44A4-9EDA-068CEE0DBC7A.jpg

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Thanks! Here are two pics - they are not the best, just what I found on the phone for a quick upload. I'll try top make some proper ones on the weekend.

I don't know if it fits together with a light bar - should work height-wise, don't know about shape.

333D1B04-62A4-4AE4-805C-EE69FDA1F53B_1.png

BBE3A1F9-BDE7-44A4-9EDA-068CEE0DBC7A.jpg
Thanx for the pics.Yep..... it’s much lower. Looks better.:like:

Last edited:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
The big question is whether we can order these state side.. think I will call my ford dealer..
Update- called ford parts and they do not have it available... wonder if you could order it off the german or autralian site and pay us dollars...converted that is...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
  • Eliminate most wind turbulence and wind noise inside the cabin of your convertible
  • Enhances the enjoyment of driving about town with the top down.
  • Without the noise of wind in your ears, you’ll be able to listen to music and talk with your passenger.
  • Restricts rear passenger use.
  • Easily stores in the trunk when back seat is needed.
  • Fitment incurs drilling into the side trims.
  • Compatible with CDC Body Kit sport bar

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
Another added bonus to the LTD deflector is that when raised, the black mesh helps deflect bright headlamps from a vehicle behind you. We sit pretty low in our Mustangs and many vehicles -especially trucks and suv headlights shine directly into the cockpit. That mesh gives added dimming to what the rear view mirror provides. I keep my deflector raised -top up or down.
Sponsored