Sponsored

Had fun, thanks for the good time!

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I live in Maryland (another shithole) and have to drive down there for service calls now and then. The drivers up here are among the most discourteous maniacs I've seen anywhere in the country and very similar to VA/DC area.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
I live in Maryland (another shithole) and have to drive down there for service calls now and then. The drivers up here are among the most discourteous maniacs I've seen anywhere in the country and very similar to VA/DC area.
Maryland will be happy to see you leave then, because I love my State and it is most certainly not a "shithole".

Now with that being said, no one around here can drive. MD, VA, or DC. Whenever someone goes "People from [insert tri-city metro area location] can't drive!" I just roll my eyes, because I grew up in this area and everyone drives like shit.

OP
OP
scrubber3

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Maryland will be happy to see you leave then, because I love my State and it is most certainly not a "shithole".

Now with that being said, no one around here can drive. MD, VA, or DC. Whenever someone goes "People from [insert tri-city metro area location] can't drive!" I just roll my eyes, because I grew up in this area and everyone drives like shit.
You should look at the grass on the other side... might change your mind. Beautiful state, riddled with crime and crooked politicians. Stupid taxes and limited freedoms. Maryland does have a cool flag though.

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
You should look at the grass on the other side... might change your mind. Beautiful state, riddled with crime and crooked politicians. Stupid taxes and limited freedoms. Maryland does have a cool flag though.
I didn't say it was perfect, but it's a longshot from a "shithole". There's crooked politicians and crime in every state. I've been to plenty of states and seen plenty of grass, I feel like I have plenty of freedom here in the Old Line State. It works for me just fine. So what works for me, might not work for you, and that's alright, but I take exception to the "shithole" comment.

I think we can all agree that people don't know how to drive in general, regardless of where you live.

Sponsored

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
I traded in my 2009 RAV4 with a V6 for my Mustang. The RAV4 was pretty quick with 267 HP. Wish I kept it as a winter vehicle but I needed every penny to get the GT. My kids are older and nobody goes in the back seat ever so I didn’t need the SUV.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I didn't say it was perfect, but it's a longshot from a "shithole". There's crooked politicians and crime in every state. I've been to plenty of states and seen plenty of grass, I feel like I have plenty of freedom here in the Old Line State. It works for me just fine. So what works for me, might not work for you, and that's alright, but I take exception to the "shithole" comment.
Own an AR15. Go buy some 17 round G17 magazines. Get a carry permit.

Sorry, but MD is terrible, D.C. is worse, and VA at least still has a semblance of actual freedom.

As I like to call D.C.; the District of Satan's Anus. There is 0 good about it. Absolutely nothing. The people are crappy, the roads and traffic are......beyond horrendous, parking is non-existent, no one gives a shit about their car, much less anyone else's.....it's just a shithole.

And on that point, so is MD by D.C., and NoVa is just barely acceptable.

The only reason for most people to be here is work/business.

Deleted member 35786

Own an AR15. Go buy some 17 round G17 magazines. Get a carry permit.

Sorry, but MD is terrible, D.C. is worse, and VA at least still has a semblance of actual freedom.

As I like to call D.C.; the District of Satan's Anus. There is 0 good about it. Absolutely nothing. The people are crappy, the roads and traffic are......beyond horrendous, parking is non-existent, no one gives a shit about their car, much less anyone else's.....it's just a shithole.

And on that point, so is MD by D.C., and NoVa is just barely acceptable.

The only reason for most people to be here is work/business.
Come to Florida for we got some crazy drivers here.. And lots of old people who can't see shit.

As for DC I agree, its a mess up there.. The human species is just reproducing to fast and the earth is only going to get more crowded.

tranceporter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport
Come to Florida, we have the craziest people on planet earth here.. And lots of old people who can't see shit.
Fixed for you.

OP, sometimes you gotta make the best decisions for you and yours and a RAV4 is a sensible choice.
Sponsored

Last edited: