Sponsored

K1871 - UK Bullitt - DHG - delivered NOV 2018

BritishBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang 2018 UK
Hi All, Been hanging around a while and finally decided to join and say hi , I am based in the UK and received K1871 last month, quite a few differences here in the UK like no GT350 intake manifold and most annoying is no Bullitt strut brace !!! - weather has also been terrible over here so K1871 has been in the garage since I took delivery. Have managed to do a few things though, window tints, paint correction and ceramic seal. Bought a super soft Bullitt cover to protect it in the garage - but most annoying is the weather has been so bad it has not been out so still sat with 30 miles on the clock 3 weeks later .

Really great to read all the thoughts on here and hi again from the UK !!
Sponsored

Jinglez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hey bro.. I'm waiting for my Bullitt to be delivered - should be pre-new year fingers crossed!

I have the same thoughts around the manifold (which it can't have due to the RHD) and strut brace (which it can't have due to the pedestrian safety laws). I have looked into purchasing a Ford Performance strut but its like £400 and not sure on the handling benefits yet. Mine will be a daily (apart from in the snow) so hopefully not too long.. got a few protection stuff planned myself - including a ghost immobiliser, tracker and paint protection.. gotta make sure she looks good and doesn't go anywhere without me!

Enjoy - and maybe we should see about organising a UK Bullitt event sometime - the video from the Isle of Man looks fun!

OP
OP

BritishBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang 2018 UK
Wait, the UK Bullitt doesnt get the performance updates?

nope as above - no strut brace - and no gt350 intake manifold - we do get different lights and slightly different map to the GT model so about an extra 10hp I think , does not matter though as it still looks amazing !! in the UK we had no options except magnaride (which I added) every other option is standard - so we only get electric recaros, digital dash - B&O stereo etc etc all standard here for £49000 !!! which is $62000 !

OP
OP

BritishBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang 2018 UK
Hey bro.. I'm waiting for my Bullitt to be delivered - should be pre-new year fingers crossed!

I have the same thoughts around the manifold (which it can't have due to the RHD) and strut brace (which it can't have due to the pedestrian safety laws). I have looked into purchasing a Ford Performance strut but its like £400 and not sure on the handling benefits yet. Mine will be a daily (apart from in the snow) so hopefully not too long.. got a few protection stuff planned myself - including a ghost immobiliser, tracker and paint protection.. gotta make sure she looks good and doesn't go anywhere without me!

Enjoy - and maybe we should see about organising a UK Bullitt event sometime - the video from the Isle of Man looks fun!

Hi Bud, you are in for a treat , because of what it is , the whole street stops to watch you drive by ! its a an amazing head turner - I have a tracker and ghost being fitted next week !!! then I will put the baseball bat away !! I am so scared about losing it as completely sold out in UK now ! only 2 per dealership here

Sponsored

OP
OP

BritishBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang 2018 UK

I am also thinking about a trip to the US and pick up a Bullitt strut brace and bring it back to the UK !!! how dare the EU say I cant have a Bullitt strut brace !! :like:

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
nope as above - no strut brace - and no gt350 intake manifold - we do get different lights and slightly different map to the GT model so about an extra 10hp I think , does not matter though as it still looks amazing !! in the UK we had no options except magnaride (which I added) every other option is standard - so we only get electric recaros, digital dash - B&O stereo etc etc all standard here for £49000 !!! which is $62000 !
If you own a 2019 Bullitt you should know that all European Bullitts cars do have the GT350 intake manifold fitted. The slight drop in power is down to exhaust header on the right hand bank being reshaped due to steering column plus starter motor being in the way for RHD.

The parts that are missing from the US spec are (Two Clocks on dash between air vents) (Strut Brace) & (Torsen LSD) there is an LSD fitted which is the same as the standard Mustang GT these are the main items that are missing plus minor detail red tail lights.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I am also thinking about a trip to the US and pick up a Bullitt strut brace and bring it back to the UK !!! how dare the EU say I cant have a Bullitt strut brace !! :like:
You don't have to travel
You can get one from Levittown Ford Hicksville Long Island NY

OP
OP

BritishBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang 2018 UK
If you own a 2019 Bullitt you should know that all European Bullitts cars do have the GT350 intake manifold fitted. The slight drop in power is down to exhaust header on the right hand bank being reshaped due to steering column plus starter motor being in the way for RHD.

The parts that are missing from the US spec are (Two Clocks on dash between air vents) (Strut Brace) & (Torsen LSD) there is an LSD fitted which is the same as the standard Mustang GT these are the main items that are missing plus minor detail red tail lights.

Is that right, every write up/review over here says it is down to the intake manifold not being present ?

do we all have the same engine map do you know ??

Thanks for the info !!

Sponsored
OP
OP

BritishBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang 2018 UK
You don't have to travel
You can get one from Levittown Ford Hicksville Long Island NY

Would they post to the UK do you think ?? I asked Koons ford and they said they are not allowed to export by ford US policies ??