The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I’m a fan of the Stoplock Pro. The lock fits nicely either side of one steering wheel spoke, which means the wheel would need cutting in two places to remove the lock! Pic of mine attached.

It’s small enough to live in passenger footwell and hence it’s not a ball ache to use everyday. I use mine all the time and is as routine as putting my handbrake on now !
4FA78B83-E5A8-4EC6-B2AE-1741C45520DB.jpeg
and if someone trys to snatch your car you can use it as a warhammer, versus the disklok which is like a shield lol.

Jokes aside. Looks like it's less hassle than the disklock.
Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
and if someone trys to snatch your car you can use it as a warhammer, versus the disklok which is like a shield lol.

Jokes aside. Looks like it's less hassle than the disklock.
Take it from me the Disktok is a PITA !! Takes up a whole rear foot well or if you put in in the boot (trunk) it slams around unless you wedge it in :)

What it is useful for is when you leave your car somewhere public for long periods or in the drive when you can leave the damn thing at home :thumbsup:

If I was aware of the Stoplock Pro 18 months ago I would have got one of those ..

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Take it from me the Disktok is a PITA !! Takes up a whole rear foot well or if you put in in the boot (trunk) it slams around unless you wedge it in :)

What it is useful for is when you leave your car somewhere public for long periods or in the drive when you can leave the damn thing at home :thumbsup:

If I was aware of the Stoplock Pro 18 months ago I would have got one of those ..
I have had a Disklok since January, it takes me around 2mins max to take off and then put on another 2 mins, its easier with the door open, and your seat moved as far back as possible, then its easy. I am lucky with the easy enter and exit the seat auto moves back. Get the cover which comes free from Steeda if you buy the Disklok, then there will be no marks, I have the GT350 wheel so its a thick wheel. Make sure the Disklok turns freely on the wheel , that way no marks and harder to nick as can't get any purchase on the wheel. as for a thief taking it off, will take around 4mins using a angle grinder. As for the weight, it's very heavy, but is that not what you want? You can buy a velco bag which sticks to the boot liner, so it don't move around.
there you go:

https://www.steeda.co.uk/disklok-ford-steering-wheel-lock-rhd-c2x24587879

Storage Case

https://www.festive-lights.com/full-cover-storage-case-for-car-security-disklok-silver

Last edited:

Tim_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning blue S550 Coyote convertible
I can unlock the car, remove the disclok and put it in its bag in the boot and get back into the drivers seat without clattering anything in less than 30 seconds. Don’t need to move the seat, wheel, gear lever etc.

Turning it 90 degrees does solve the wheel dent issue ad buying the protective “hair net” helps too. The storage bag for in the boot is a must and it stops it move around even when at full throttle.

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs