Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT
It seems that the Unit was delisted from Moddictions website, any idea if they pulled it permanently or retooling for 18+ compatibility?
Anybody?
Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It's been 8 days and no reply so ripped the whole unit and it's wiring out this morning and put the Ford base unit back in which works fine.

So the Moddication unit either hasr a hardware or software issue, my guess is software.

I would still like Moddication to get me the software and I will see if I can get it to work again.

Thanks
Terry

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Their last login on the forum was September 16, this forum doesn't seem to be their top priority. Not sure what the excuse is for ignoring your email though.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Their last login on the forum was September 16, this forum doesn't seem to be their top priority. Not sure what the excuse is for ignoring your email though.
Yeah, if the place sells stuff they need to offer support for it, I have a stand alone nav unit so between that and Fords base entertainment unit I am pretty much covered but of course will miss the 8" screen.

The place is based out of North Carolina that just got hit by a hurricane, maybe they have issues with it, hopefully like I said at some point they can get me the software, if so then I will put the unit back in the car.

Terry

ghostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2017 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.