• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT350 Quad Tip Exhaust and Valance for S550 GT - brand new/boxed

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V8 Manual Fastback, DIB
BRAND NEW
Ford Performance M-5200-M8GBV GT350 QUAD Exhaust system with GT350 exhaust tips, GT350 lower valance and Euro Spec resonator. Note this is the Euro spec version, so no MOT issues! Silencers, mid pipes and Euro spec performance resonator. Comes with clamps etc.

I can’t find a price for the Euro spec version in UK, nearest would be the M-5200-M8SBV @ £2599.95 – Nemesis - but has a simple X-pipe rather than the more expensive resonator. These are almost £3k from Ford!)

Sensible offers considered.
GT350 Exhaust.JPG
Scaled (7).jpg
IMG_1647.jpg
Sponsored

Airforcechris00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christophe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Gt with Performance Package level 1
Vehicle Showcase
would you sell just the exhaust or just the axle back? I have a valance, my exhaust got ... speed bumped.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
would you sell just the exhaust or just the axle back? I have a valance, my exhaust got ... speed bumped.
I'm interested in the valance only......maybe a deal can be done between us...

Airforcechris00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christophe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Gt with Performance Package level 1
Vehicle Showcase
I don't mind working a deal, I need only the mufflers. I have a valance. Let me know what your thoughts.I'm in virginia, USA.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
I don't mind working a deal, I need only the mufflers. I have a valance. Let me know what your thoughts.I'm in virginia, USA.
Ahh.... didn't realise.

I suspect shipping would be way to expensive to make this workable..:)

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Looks like this will be a no go.....

I'll be ordering my valance from one of the USA vendors..:thumbsup:

OP
OP

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi chaps - sorry for the slow reply. The exaust and valance stay together I'm afraid, not willing to split as they are part of the same FRPP kit.

OP
OP

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quick bump - car is now sold so I could do with giving this a new home rather than taking space in my workshop!

Sponsored

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
you haven't said how much you want for it

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
could you post a pic of the valance just to see if the uk fog lights fit and reversing lights
cheers

OP
OP

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
could you post a pic of the valance just to see if the uk fog lights fit and reversing lights
cheers
Here you go - UK lights pop straight in. The UK lights (and reflectors) are the same shape/fitment as the US cars, the only difference is that the US cars just have a reversing light whereas we have combined fog and reverse in the same unit.

It's a much more aggressive looking setup vs stock - as befitting the GT350 and, because it's from Ford Racing, you know everything will be a direct fit (which can't be said of the Roush for example which is a right pain by all accounts).

gt350-rear-valance-premium.jpg

OP
OP

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vid of it being installed (skip to end for the results)

No drone too.
Sponsored