• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT350 Quad Tip Exhaust and Valance for S550 GT - brand new/boxed

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
MMMM tempting I have roush axle backs on and love the sound but do fancy the quad exhaust
Sponsored

MrHanky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
S550
MMMM tempting I have roush axle backs on and love the sound but do fancy the quad exhaust
Ooooh, if you do decide to swap then give me a shout as Roush Axle backs are top of my list of exhaust options, closely followed by an MBRP catback system.

Thanks

Mark

OP
OP

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V8 Manual Fastback, DIB
Sold to Pilgrim - thanks Brad!

Suggest you get in touch with him Mark as his Roush set will be coming off I expect :)

MrHanky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
S550
Thanks for the heads up Stiggy.
Will send him a message

Mark

Sold to Pilgrim - thanks Brad!

Suggest you get in touch with him Mark as his Roush set will be coming off I expect :)

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Thanks for the heads up Stiggy.
Will send him a message

Mark
Thank Chris
Looking forward to getting on the car Just got to arrange it to be fitted and possibly some yellow put on the valance .
Shame you don't have your car still would have been good to meet up at some meets
Brad

OP
OP

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V8 Manual Fastback, DIB
Cheers Brad. I expect I'll end up in another sometime in the future, so our paths may indeed cross again!

Make sure you post a vid once it's on! :)
Sponsored