Sponsored

XPEL in Mass/CT

Bigred460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '79 F250
Looking to have the XPEL Ultimate Plus installed on my Bullitt. I am in Western Mass, unfortunately the XPEL website does not list any installers in my area, will have to go to southern CT or Eastern MA.
Recommendations would be appreciated:
CT
Atomobilia Auto Salon- West Haven
Darien Detail- Darien
Custom Auto Designs-Shelton
Tint Masters of New London
Get in Detail-Milldale

MA
Automotive Elegance-Andover
Falcon Graphics-Arlington
Autobahnd Inc-Upton
Eastside Motoring-Waltham
Sun Stoppers-Stoughton
Unique Car Care-Andover
Wheel Dynamix-Natick
ACP Paint Protection-North Atlleboro
Kickin Customs-Raynham
Clear Shield Paint Protection-Revere

Thank you.
Sponsored

GagneGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat, 2018 Road Glide Special, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
I have used Tint Master for all my tinting for a number of years. That includes 6 F150’s, a Corvette, a 16 Mustang and a Fusion. They do a perfect job every time, I can only imagine the Xpel work is just as good

Macaroni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT Convertible
Hey BigRed!

I'm also in Western Mass and my 2019 Kona Blue GT Convertible is at Automotive Elegance this week for the XPel Full Front + A-Pillars and Roof as well as their CeramicPro Gold package.

I decided to go with Automotive Elegance as they're one of two shops in your list that are certified by XPel. There's a recent post floating around in here of a member that had XPel applied by a non-certified shop and the application did not go well.

This is definitely expensive, I'll say that much. However, I plan to keep the car as long as possible. I traded in my 2003 GT Convertible, which had two blisters on the nose and roof bracket from flying rocks on the highway, for the 2019. Yea, if I don't have to think about that while driving it for the next 15 years, I find value in that.

I hope to be picking it up on Friday morning. I'll try to post some pics and let you know the rest of the experience.

Regards.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bigred460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '79 F250
Hey BigRed!

I'm also in Western Mass and my 2019 Kona Blue GT Convertible is at Automotive Elegance this week for the XPel Full Front + A-Pillars and Roof as well as their CeramicPro Gold package.

I decided to go with Automotive Elegance as they're one of two shops in your list that are certified by XPel. There's a recent post floating around in here of a member that had XPel applied by a non-certified shop and the application did not go well.

This is definitely expensive, I'll say that much. However, I plan to keep the car as long as possible. I traded in my 2003 GT Convertible, which had two blisters on the nose and roof bracket from flying rocks on the highway, for the 2019. Yea, if I don't have to think about that while driving it for the next 15 years, I find value in that.

I hope to be picking it up on Friday morning. I'll try to post some pics and let you know the rest of the experience.

Regards.
Hi Macaroni, thank you for providing the recommendation, looking forward to hearing about your experience.

gmlt1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Fast street cars
Custom Auto Designs, great guy , does great work
Sponsored