ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

Craftypaul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
I just bought a R, lead foot with black stripes in Texas also. Dealer took the cost of shipping off. Paid 1666.00 under sticker. Hope to have it it by the end of the week!
Sponsored

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
Man !! I would have thought that Texas was gonna be one of the last places to be selling at MSRP

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I just bought a R, lead foot with black stripes in Texas also. Dealer took the cost of shipping off. Paid 1666.00 under sticker. Hope to have it it by the end of the week!
Hey Paul!

A terrific deal and looking forward to pictures of your Lead Foot Grey R model with Black stripes.

Based on myself having purchased cars in Texas you have made a very good purchase especially at somewhat under MSRP for an R model.

Please provide more details and pictures going forward!!

:sunglasses:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Craftypaul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Hey Paul!

A terrific deal and looking forward to pictures of your Lead Foot Grey R model with Black stripes.

Based on myself having purchased cars in Texas you have made a very good purchase especially at somewhat under MSRP for an R model.

Please provide more details and pictures going forward!!

:sunglasses:
With pebble beach, Monterey and every other car event going on in Northern California, having the car shipped to California is proving to be quite difficult. I was told it could take up to 6 weeks.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Looking to trade myself into a 2018 GT350. I'm in north LA County and when I call dealerships down below, my first question is if they charge a markup. If the answer is yes, I thank them for their time ending the conversation right there. That is when they say, they are willing to hear what I have to say. Looks like GT350s are sitting at lots from 40 to 150 days...interesting to see that no dealership has 2019s on order. Apologies but I haven't been keeping up as of late so don't know if there are issues with them ordering 2019s..

So I have a couple of dealerships that state they will sell a car for sticker @ $61k+.

Initially both wanted markup of $25k...then down to $13k. Of course, I said no both times...I want the car but I do not need it.

I have a base 15 GTPP with 16k miles, payoff is a little under $18k. (just made a payment) They wanna give me $20k as trade.

FMC financing is @6.99%. Anything lower is achievable but they wanna tack on an couple of points for profit. Not gonna happen, LOL!

Told the dealer I want a higher trade in value and that the lower rate needs to stay low...no additional points.

I have a couple of banks willing to do 3.99% and 3.59% respectively, either for the full amount or with trade in...I can probably do a little better with a CU. From what I understand, its more prudent for the dealership to finance the car because bringing my own financing cuts into their profit. So I'm letting them soak and shall see what they say by the end of this week.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Looking to trade myself into a 2018 GT350. I'm in north LA County and when I call dealerships down below, my first question is if they charge a markup. If the answer is yes, I thank them for their time ending the conversation right there. That is when they say, they are willing to hear what I have to say. Looks like GT350s are sitting at lots from 40 to 150 days...interesting to see that no dealership has 2019s on order. Apologies but I haven't been keeping up as of late so don't know if there are issues with them ordering 2019s..

So I have a couple of dealerships that state they will sell a car for sticker @ $61k+.

Initially both wanted markup of $25k...then down to $13k. Of course, I said no both times...I want the car but I do not need it.

I have a base 15 GTPP with 16k miles, payoff is a little under $18k. (just made a payment) They wanna give me $20k as trade.

FMC financing is @6.99%. Anything lower is achievable but they wanna tack on an couple of points for profit. Not gonna happen, LOL!

Told the dealer I want a higher trade in value and that the lower rate needs to stay low...no additional points.

I have a couple of banks willing to do 3.99% and 3.59% respectively, either for the full amount or with trade in...I can probably do a little better with a CU. From what I understand, its more prudent for the dealership to finance the car because bringing my own financing cuts into their profit. So I'm letting them soak and shall see what they say by the end of this week.
pretty sure ordering for the 19's has not started yet.

holy balls..........6.99%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just go through the credit union and tell them to sticker their profit you know where. at msrp they are making plenty of profit, not to mention the profit they have all made by bending over willing suckers the last few years that paid over msrp. if they give you any grief, purchase out of state for below msrp. there are dealers going almost $5k under msrp on the gt350. last time i checked on cars.com there were over 1000 shelbys sitting around the country. absolutely no reason for anyone to pay a penny over msrp.

Sloan91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Performance Pack
Last edited:

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
2018 GT350R Leadfoot with Black Roof and R Electronics Pkg
For Sale in Baton Rouge, LA for MSRP: $69,335
Good find. Does this dealership normally charge ADM? I ask bc it appears there is an ADM sticker next to the monroney sticker. Thank you.

Sponsored

Sloan91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Performance Pack
We usually charge 5k ADM but I have been authorized to sell at MSRP to get it a new home! I am a sales consultant at Robinson Brothers Ford in Baton Rouge, LA where it is located.

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
pretty sure ordering for the 19's has not started yet.
So I have another dealer reach out to me, spoke to one of the internet sales directors. She told me dealer allocations are going to be opening up in a few days for the 19s.

holy balls..........6.99%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just go through the credit union and tell them to sticker their profit you know where. at msrp they are making plenty of profit, not to mention the profit they have all made by bending over willing suckers the last few years that paid over msrp. if they give you any grief, purchase out of state for below msrp. there are dealers going almost $5k under msrp on the gt350. last time i checked on cars.com there were over 1000 shelbys sitting around the country. absolutely no reason for anyone to pay a penny over msrp.
Agreed...I can go as low as 2.99% if need be...gotta love a 800+ credit score. Higher I am sure using Auto FICO parameters.

Spoke to one of her salesperson earlier and told him I was looking for $2k under sticker. He seemed receptive and said someone will call me back. Although she did not specifically address what I wanted, she seemed open to making something happen. Unfortunately, they do not have the color I want, all have OTT stripes, (yuck) and 2 out of 3 don't have Recaros seats...so pretty much probably why she did not address it. Kinda be fruitless; but she did say if I decide to settle for what she has, she most certainly will work with me as she wants to get my business away from ADM king, Galpin.

Lastly, got a call from Wondries Ford in Alhambra, CA...they have $5k markup on a black & Orange Fury and $10K over for a Oxford White...all with OTT on a 350. I was told prices are set, told her thank you and got off the phone after she told me to call back if I change my mind...lol.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
got a call from Wondries Ford in Alhambra, CA...they have $5k markup on a black & Orange Fury and $10K over for a Oxford White...all with OTT on a 350. I was told prices are set, told her thank you and got off the phone after she told me to call back if I change my mind...lol.
I spent about an hour at Wondries last week, looked at all 3 of those cars: black with white stripes, orange with black stripes, and white with blue stripes. The white car is in the showroom, really nice and clean and has the fewest miles, can't recall exactly but less than 10 miles. The orange fury and black have upwards of 30-40 miles on them. The thing though is that the black and orange are sitting outside, hoods open (during open hours only, of course), and I noticed that both cars were just not well kept. I know they can be cleaned up, but they are a bit dirty. The insides, especially the black one, is just a bit too "messy looking" for a brand new car, at least to me.

Now again, they will clean up just fine and the sales guy said they'd detail it like crazy once it is purchased. But it did leave a sour taste in my mouth about how the car is cared for. Finally, I was offered $500 below MSRP on all 3. I didn't buy but appreciated the guys' time and if you are interested, I can hook you up with the salesman I dealt with. Good guy.
Sponsored