• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

3" Corsa Sport Axle Back exhaust system, Chrome Tips and connectors included!

drc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 2015 Mustang GT- Sold
Selling a 3" Corsa Sport Axle Back exhaust. This includes the Polished Chrome Tips and the connectors to bolt directly to the stock resonator pipe (2.5-3"). When paired with the Corsa x-pipe this becomes the Corsa Extreme system.

Reason I am selling- I installed Corsa Headers and decided to go with the Touring mufflers....I had the extreme system with the stock exhaust manifold and it sounded perfect...the headers connected to the extreme was just insanely loud...and I like loud...but like hearing loss loud.

These are in excellent shape, maybe 1.5 years old, and are boxed in Corsa's OEM package with installation instructions. Willing to ship at buyers expense, but prefer local pick up and cash talks...

PRICE REDUCED to $600 and buyer pays all shipping and purchasing fees (like Pay Pal fees).

I am fairly new to this forum with 2 posts, so probably cannot get a PM...

If interested call my cell phone...(five02)-8one7- 30five9

Thanks, Don

IMG_0428.JPG
IMG_0428.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

drc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Selling a 3" Corsa Sport Axle Back exhaust. This includes the Polished Chrome Tips and the connectors to bolt directly to the stock resonator pipe (2.5-3"). When paired with the Corsa x-pipe this becomes the Corsa Extreme system.

Reason I am selling- I installed Corsa Headers and decided to go with the Touring mufflers....I had the extreme system with the stock exhaust manifold and it sounded perfect...the headers connected to the extreme was just insanely loud...and I like loud...but like hearing loss loud.

These are in excellent shape, maybe 1.5 years old, and are boxed in Corsa's OEM package with installation instructions. Willing to ship at buyers expense, but prefer local pick up and cash talks...

PRICE REDUCED to $600 and buyer pays all shipping and purchasing fees (like Pay Pal fees).

I am fairly new to this forum with 2 posts, so probably cannot get a PM...

If interested call my cell phone...(five02)-8one7- 30five9

Thanks, Don

IMG_0428.JPG
IMG_0428.JPG
Price reduced to $600....need to move this out of the garage...nice setup!

Sph88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Interested in things that go bang on trade? I am in Louisville as well.

OP
OP

drc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interested in things that go bang on trade? I am in Louisville as well.
If your cash comes with a pack of firecrackers, LOL. Local pickup and cash talks....this is a fantastic setup.

Sph88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
If your cash comes with a pack of firecrackers, LOL. Local pickup and cash talks....this is a fantastic setup.
Understood. Lol. Trying to move a few firearms at the moment and figured I would ask since your local. If I come up with the cash and a pack of firecrackers I’ll be in touch.

Sponsored

OP
OP

drc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Understood. Lol. Trying to move a few firearms at the moment and figured I would ask since your local. If I come up with the cash and a pack of firecrackers I’ll be in touch.

LOL- for a local pickup i'd take $500. Just call my number in the original post if you can round things up.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Did the touring axle backs help or bring the LTH's to a reasonable level? I am in the same boat you were currently.

OP
OP

drc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did the touring axle backs help or bring the LTH's to a reasonable level? I am in the same boat you were currently.
Yup- it's much better under normal acceleration LOL...when you hammer on it it's still loud. Happy I made the switch....

OP
OP

drc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup- it's much better under normal acceleration LOL...when you hammer on it it's still loud. Happy I made the switch....
SOlD!SOLD!SOLD! to SPH88...local forum member.

Have fun man!
Sponsored

Last edited: