Splitter options for non pp cars.....

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
I did this and for $100, it looks great! Works on both PP and non-PP cars although install is supposedly much easier for non-PP. There are no holes so you have to drill it yourself. Takes a few hours to install

https://s550parts.bigcartel.com/product/front-lip

Here it is installed on my car

So this replaces the stock splitter right? Can you use the stock belly pan.I have a non PP Mustang.
Then drill holes in that splitter and using the existing holes?
Sponsored

fordxgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 5.0L V8
Vehicle Showcase
So this replaces the stock splitter right? Can you use the stock belly pan.I have a non PP Mustang.
Then drill holes in that splitter and using the existing holes?
My understanding is that for non-PP cars, the stock splitter goes underneath this splitter. for PP cars, it replaces the splitter because stock is too big to fit under. I still have my belly pan, just had to ziptie the outer corners because it doesn't overlap with the new splitter there.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
My understanding is that for non-PP cars, the stock splitter goes underneath this splitter. for PP cars, it replaces the splitter because stock is too big to fit under. I still have my belly pan, just had to ziptie the outer corners because it doesn't overlap with the new splitter there.
Ohh ok. This covers up the stock splitter. That's actually a good thing because my stock splitter is just a little chewed up from the previous owner. Nothing horrible but it bugs me. lol

So, just take off the stock splitter put it inside the this new splitter. Line it up to drill holes in the new splitter. Seems pretty easy.

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I did this and for $100, it looks great! Works on both PP and non-PP cars although install is supposedly much easier for non-PP. There are no holes so you have to drill it yourself. Takes a few hours to install

https://s550parts.bigcartel.com/product/front-lip

Here it is installed on my car

Looks good. How is the fit and quality? This reminds me of Ikon though.
Sponsored