Sponsored

Looking to drive Mustangs with upgraded suspension

Mustanggt21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hello fellow enthusiasts,

I currently have a stock 2018 Mustang GT. I am looking forward to upgrade the suspension on my car. I plan on upgrading the suspension to the track handling package that Ford offers. Before I buy it, I would like to know what it feels like on a canyon road compared to the stock suspension. Does anyone have any Ideas on how I should do this? I am a short drive away from the snake if it helps. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
You have the magna ride or regular suspension?

OP
OP

Mustanggt21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Dont have magnaride or the performance package

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I would suggest coillvers. Kw v3 is really nice coilover. Or, koni yellow and Eibach pro kit would be my choice of spring/shock. I have done it all and these are my favorites.

Sway bars, you can go with gt350 R front and rear. They are cheap and very effective.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Ford racing set up on 2018 Gt PP1 and love it. I use my car as a daily driver and I am a old track whore. I feel it is what Ford should have had on these cars from the factory.
Oh, it flattened out the Snake very well and made the car feel 1000 lbs lighter then it is.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mustanggt21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thank you for your responses. I made this thread for any ideas on test driving mustangs that already have these parts installed. This way I get to get a feeling of how the car handles compared to the stock suspension.

Stobou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Ford Shelby GT-H at LAX comes with the Ford Racing Handling Pack: special-tuned dampers, lowering springs, sway bars and a staggered wheel kit.
Sponsored