Sponsored

Need Help!! My Exhaust is horribly LOUD!!

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Long time lurker but I need some help. I have made a mistake with my current exhaust set up and would like some feedback. When I first started modding my car the first step in exhaust upgrades was a Flowmaster Outlaw axle back (this was a mistake). It wasn't that loud but I never really liked the tone, however I didn't want to jump right back into another muffler due to cost. Next I went with a resonator delete x-pipe and it was drastically louder and full of rasp.

This weekend I installed MAK cat deletes, Lund tune with Ngauge, and PMAS intake. I knew this was going to be even louder and I fully intended on changing the axleback once I took this step but holy shit it is so loud I am scared to drive the car.

So Im leaning towards either the Magnaflow Street mufflers or the Competition. Need opinions if the competitions will quiet the car down much over the outlaws with my set up. If not then I"ll be getting the streets. I like loud, but this current set up is ridiculous and I don't want to make another mistake.

If your car was already too loud, why would you remove the resonator and cats?

With no cats, definitely the street mufflers.
Sponsored

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
My Krona Performance catback, not too loud, not too quiet, no rasp or drone, Love it!

[ame]

KWK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
I have a magnaflow street catback for sale if you are interested
Sponsored