Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Oh ok ... lol i was just joking... nice shirt you installing all the goodies yourself!

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Damn it Terry [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] It's all just too damn beautiful :'(

GT350 Intake, GT350 TB, SP Cat less headers, 47# injectors, ngauge and a tshirt. Waiting on JLT 120mm gt350 cai which gets here tuesday!

WOOOO!!!! Santa came early!!!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
lol

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Yep, I'm about 25 minutes away from there. Just went through there last Saturday.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Thoughts and opinions on the Holley Sniper vs the 350 manifold?

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Thoughts and opinions on the Holley Sniper vs the 350 manifold?
I'd love to see a dyno comparison but I believe the GT350 manifold will outperform it by a little especially up top. I don't like how the sniper requires redoing the fuel lines for the new rails. I wish it just used stock fuel rails it would make life easier especially if they wanted to go back to stock manifold in the future for any reason. Cost wise it seems like a good bang for the buck as long as you are ok fabbing a few things up to make it work.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Is it true when you go to the larger TB it sits more forward in the car making it harder to close the hood?

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I'd love to see a dyno comparison but I believe the GT350 manifold will outperform it by a little especially up top. I don't like how the sniper requires redoing the fuel lines for the new rails. I wish it just used stock fuel rails it would make life easier especially if they wanted to go back to stock manifold in the future for any reason. Cost wise it seems like a good bang for the buck as long as you are ok fabbing a few things up to make it work.
Steve at upr has already said that its comparable to the cj.

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Is it true when you go to the larger TB it sits more forward in the car making it harder to close the hood?
Looking at pictures it looks the the overall length of the GT350 intake manifold with GT350 throttle body is actually a little shorter than stock intake manifold with stock throttle body. Stock throttle body looks noticably longer that GT350. GT350 manifold with stock TB and adapter plate will sit further forward which could cause issues with a huge intake tube like Pmas has. Cutting the coupler 1/2 to 3/4 of and inch shorter would help.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Just for reference, I have the stock TB with the MMR adapter with a Steeda CAI (which looks like a fairly fat air tube), and I can get my hood closed fine. I'm sure there isn't much room to play with, but I never had an issue. Maybe the Steeda isn't quite as big in diameter as the PMAS?

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Just for reference, I have the stock TB with the MMR adapter with a Steeda CAI (which looks like a fairly fat air tube), and I can get my hood closed fine. I'm sure there isn't much room to play with, but I never had an issue. Maybe the Steeda isn't quite as big in diameter as the PMAS?
Pmas is 1" larger diameter so it's 1" taller. It lightly touches my hood liner when it's closed.
Sponsored