Sponsored

What springs with 25 mm spacers?

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
That's not correct. Torque is determined by the lugs and hub. The factory torque spec for our car is 150 lb ft so the adapters get torqued at that rate. The torque for the adapters will depend on what you buy and have their own spec. The ones I got were 100 lb ft so the wheels get torqued at that rate.
Exactly what I did:cheers:
Sponsored

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
Where did you get your 23mm spacers? Were they bolt on adapters, or did you have to change out the lug bolts?
Just ordered these last night
Also keep this in mind

We are SLAMMED right now.. . Figure about 2 weeks on the production time with the anodizing
Contact Lenny Stahl
[email protected]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]www.motorsport-tech.com
[/FONT]

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
25mm front, 23mm rear with BMR SP080 springs.

Where did you get your 23mm spacers? Were they bolt on adapters, or did you have to change out the lug bolts?
I was going to order from Lenny at Motorsport Tech also. He was very good to work with and the adapters seemed to be very high quality. This isn't just something else they do, wheel adapters and spacers is their business.

They are bolt-on hub centric adapters that come with appropriate sized nuts to hold the adapter on.

pockama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 MBZ G65AMG, 2016 Ford GT, 2016 RR PHANTOM
I have GT PP with OEM GT PP black gloss wheels with Pzero stagerred
1.25" spacers all around
Eibach sportline 4.14535
I love it! Super aggressive
Front and rear camber

Sponsored

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I have GT PP with OEM GT PP black gloss wheels with Pzero stagerred
1.25" spacers all around
Eibach sportline 4.14535
I love it! Super aggressive
Front and rear camber
Pictures?

Blue 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Eibach Pro-kit 1" drop rear 1.1" drop front with 25mm spacers all away around. Can take more on request if needed for anyone.

SneakySteed

@sneakysteed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Shadow Black Mustang GT Premium PP
That's not correct. Torque is determined by the lugs and hub. The factory torque spec for our car is 150 lb ft so the adapters get torqued at that rate. The torque for the adapters will depend on what you buy and have their own spec. The ones I got were 100 lb ft so the wheels get torqued at that rate.
I'm afraid you're incorrect. Fastener torque is dependent on the cross section of the stud bolts and clamping load required, and that never changes here. 85-105 ft-lbs gets the required clamping force on the oem studs. The adapters effectively become a part of the wheel mounting pad, regardless of whether they are bolted to the hub first or not. You are still torquing the spacer (adapter) to the oem studs first, there is absolutely no reason to increase the fastener torque over the oem specified amount. Over torquing the provided open-ended nuts on the oem studs does nothing at best, or can cause plasticity of the bolt shank at worst.
Sponsored