Sponsored

High Mile Club *garage queens need not apply

OutlanderRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium Manual
I just passed the 20K mark. I've had her since October of '14. That's mostly daily, with many a 200+ mile weekend trip and one round trip back home to OK. Gonna be adding another 4000 or so in a few months.
Sponsored

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Well, my daily grind is 1.1 miles - two traffic lights, and a traffic circle, so it is hard mileage. Let's see, I sold my 2006 with 15,000 miles so that is about 130 miles a month.:)
Damn hahaha, if we had a "low mileage club" then you have me beat 4 times over, sir.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Well, my daily grind is 1.1 miles - two traffic lights, and a traffic circle, so it is hard mileage. Let's see, I sold my 2006 with 15,000 miles so that is about 130 miles a month.:)
That's walking or biking distance...not so good for a car.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Damnnnnn..I thought I was kicking ass at 2400 miles in 5 weeks.
New job will have me cutting down on that quite a bit. Only difference: It will be a commute instead of being paid for the miles... :( The job will be cooler though....

Sponsored

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 DIB, 2018 HD Iron 1200
Just hit 38k yesterday. I drive about 2400 miles a month. :D

No problems so far, but after a bit over 1 year of ownership I have developed rattles. :/

davidathomas42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 5.0 V8
A traffic circle :lol: I assume thats American talk for a roundabout :doh:

I remember doing my licence in Florida back in 2003 and reading the highway code or whatever its called there and it describing roundabouts as a new form of junction. Made me chuckle.

There awesome and get rid of all those unnecessary stop signs that people run then get a ticket from sheriff john bunnell.

I do miss living in the states. Back over in September for the usual family holiday (vacation) keep looking at holiday homes to buy everytime we come and rent a disney villa and will hopefully do it one day soon so we can spend more than 2 weeks a year there. Feels like home to me so am always sad to leave. Been British though you guys will not let me stay :rant:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Owned mine since Nov 2014, just hit 27k miles.
I suppose that's fairly average.

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm currently sitting at 28,xxx. I'm a lil bummed about it too. This was the first car I'd bought that was brand new and seeing it go from 8 miles on the odo to now is a bit saddening. Speaking of which I have yet to get a catch can for my car. Would you guys say it's 'too late' to get one?

WindveilNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium convertible

Sponsored

WindveilNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium convertible
A traffic circle :lol: I assume thats American talk for a roundabout :doh:

I remember doing my licence in Florida back in 2003 and reading the highway code or whatever its called there and it describing roundabouts as a new form of junction. Made me chuckle.

There awesome and get rid of all those unnecessary stop signs that people run then get a ticket from sheriff john bunnell.

I do miss living in the states. Back over in September for the usual family holiday (vacation) keep looking at holiday homes to buy everytime we come and rent a disney villa and will hopefully do it one day soon so we can spend more than 2 weeks a year there. Feels like home to me so am always sad to leave. Been British though you guys will not let me stay :rant:
Landing in the UK and getting in a car is a head trip also - especially roundabouts- remembering to clockwise is tough enough, but making sure you exit into the left lane...white knuckle time and I was less than a mile from the airport! Oh, and that is on top of shifting with your left hand.

Safe trip when you are over and give the mouse my regards!

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
I'm currently sitting at 28,xxx. I'm a lil bummed about it too. This was the first car I'd bought that was brand new and seeing it go from 8 miles on the odo to now is a bit saddening. Speaking of which I have yet to get a catch can for my car. Would you guys say it's 'too late' to get one?
Definitley don't like seeing signs of wear, nicks in the paint, etc. I do my best to keep it looking new, I guess that's the price we pay for putting miles on them.

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Definitley don't like seeing signs of wear, nicks in the paint, etc. I do my best to keep it looking new, I guess that's the price we pay for putting miles on them.
Oh man, don't get me started on the wear and tear aspects. I've got a pretty gnarly chip on my hood. I can count on 1 hand how many times my car has been through an automatic car wash, and I'm starting to see the swirls. It's quite depressing. The interior rattles are more prevalent now. *sigh* I want to have something else as my daily before I get to 30,xxx. So I'm looking to get back into one of my first cars (that I regret trading in), a 98 Honda Accord. Mine had 270,xxx miles on it when I traded it in, and the only major problem was a slight leak/burning of oil.

vance knight

Vance Knight
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vance
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
delivered December 28, 2014, right now at 33,700. I just purchased bumper to bumper for 6 years / 150,000 miles as I know this car is going to be keeper

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Not in this club. I drive mine daily, but I'll be bored long before 100K.
^ This. I've had mine since 12/10/15 (got it with 6,690 miles) and I don't see myself keeping it longer than 2-3 years at most UNLESS I boost it. I've had it for a little over 5.5 months now and I'm at 16,1xx. So I've put about ~9,500 miles in less than 6 months. I wonder how many times I've filled up given the fact that I average 8-9mpg on E85. :lol:

The car's a riot to drive, especially with my current exhaust set-up. She pulls hard, sounds great and is an all around joy to own, but.. I really want an '04 Termi in Sonic Blue with a bigger blower.. or a 6MT E60 M5 or a 6MT E9x M3.. or a C6Z06.. or even another S2000 with a blower! :headbang:

See? I've got commitment problems and I need more MONEY! :headbonk::lol:
Sponsored