redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
I want mine gloss black. Has anyone used the glossifier? I wonder how glossy it actually is.
I have an extra set that came off a 2016 that I purchased used. They are in good condition. there was one tiny scratch on the bottom of the pass side one. but it is in a spot that you would never notice it when installed unless you went looking for it. And I touched it up also so even less noticeable. I had mine painted at the body shop and got these. I was going to keep a set as spares since mirror caps take a beating but if you're interested and make me an offer I may part with them. I paid $100.00 shipped with only 1k miles on them. They are for a premium car.

Dendrobatez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I have it on mine now and it's not as shiny as a clear coat of paint but it looks good, I can get a closer pic tomorrow

Sponsored

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I have an extra set that came off a 2016 that I purchased used. They are in good condition. there was one tiny scratch on the bottom of the pass side one. but it is in a spot that you would never notice it when installed unless you went looking for it. And I touched it up also so even less noticeable. I had mine painted at the body shop and got these. I was going to keep a set as spares since mirror caps take a beating but if you're interested and make me an offer I may part with them. I paid $100.00 shipped with only 1k miles on them. They are for a premium car.
Are they the ones for use with the turn signals? I have a base GT, so no signals on my mirrors.

I have it on mine now and it's not as shiny as a clear coat of paint but it looks good, I can get a closer pic tomorrow
That would be great!

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
[MENTION=20738]ponie1992[/MENTION] yes, they have the cutout for turn signals. Sorry.

PowerDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
What color are the caps you want to sell?