Sponsored

A pillar removal

3 pedal metal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Does the A pillar trim just pull off like in previous mustangs? Figured I'd ask before trying to pry it off. I have a rattle I'm tracking down.
Sponsored

grumblin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium
Yes - but it's got a small tether that keeps it in location after its popped loose.

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
I've got a pretty annoying rattle myself. It seems to be coming from the dash, on the left of the steering wheel, near the headlight knob. For some reason, I thought I had read somewhere that there was a TSB fix for it but I haven't been able to find anything else about it...

Not sure if that's what your rattle is but figured I'd mention it.

OP
OP
3 pedal metal

3 pedal metal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I've got a pretty annoying rattle myself. It seems to be coming from the dash, on the left of the steering wheel, near the headlight knob. For some reason, I thought I had read somewhere that there was a TSB fix for it but I haven't been able to find anything else about it...

Not sure if that's what your rattle is but figured I'd mention it.
Thanks for that info. I'm pretty sure the rattle is from my A pillar speaker (the rattle is muffled with my hand over the speaker). We'll see. If it's not the speaker, I'll certainly ask the dealer about any TSBs.

Thanks

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Thanks for that info. I'm pretty sure the rattle is from my A pillar speaker (the rattle is muffled with my hand over the speaker). We'll see. If it's not the speaker, I'll certainly ask the dealer about any TSBs.

Thanks
Specifically, it was something about that round headlight knob. Like I said, I can't seem to find anything about it now that I'm looking for it but I thought it had something to do with them putting some kind of little padding underneath it. Perhaps someone who knows of this can point me/us in the right direction.

assclown

Warchief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert